ADVERTISEMENT

OT: One Line Jokes

I'll bet his name was Robert Newton.
Originally posted by RUCanoliGuy:
A pirate walks into a bar with a paper towel on his head. Bartender says "What's up with the paper towel?" The pirate says, "Arrrrr...there's a bounty on me head!"

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell "BINGO!"

A guy walks into a psychiatrist's office with a duck on his head.

The psychiatrist says, "can I help you sir"?

Guy says, "Yeah get this guy out of my ass".

A guys walks into a psychiatrist's office naked and wrapped in plastic wrap.

The psychiatrist says, sit down sir. I can clearly see your nuts.

A guy walks into the dentists office and sets hey doc, I need your help. I think I'm a moth. The dentists says, sorry bud I'm a dentist, you need a psychiatrist. Why would you ever come in here? The guy says, the light was on.

The pilot comes on the overhead and says: "Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached our cruising altitude of thirty-seven thousand feet. We should be reaching our destination in three hours." The passengers hear him put down the microphone, then say to the copilot: "Man, I could really use a cup of coffee and a blowjob." Horrified, a stewardess goes rushing up the aisle towards the cockpit. Behind her, a little old lady pipes up: "Oh miss! You forgot the coffee."

Reactions: miketd1
An 82 year old man walks into the confessional and says, "Father, my wife passed away 10 years ago and I recently met a gorgeous 29 year old girl. Well, we've been fornicating all over the place. We've been intimate at the beach, on the kitchen table and in the back of a taxi cab. And we've done things to each other I've never heard of before."

The Father says, It's OK child of God. Say an Act of Contrition and five Hail Mary's."

Old man says, "Father I don't even know what that means I'm Jewish."

The Father says, "well sir, why are you telling me this?"

Old Man says, "Father, I'm telling EVERYONE."

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and
good-looking? Because those men already have boyfriends.

Two great friends grow up together, one Catholic and one Jewish. Eventually they grow apart and they become a Priest and a Rabbi respectively.

One day in their adulthood they bump into each other and their friendship is reawakened. They make a deal; at the flip of a coin one or the other has to convert to the opposite religion as a clergyman so they can remain close. The Rabbi looses.

The Priest allows the ex-Rabbi to give the sermon at the church the following Sunday as a gesture of good faith. After the service was over the Priest told the Rabbi that people were very effected by his words and some were even in tears. He went on to say the coffers were overflowing and everyone is raving about the sermon.

The Priest continued, "However next week you may not want to open with, Good Shabbas Goyim."

Judge to prostitute: "So when did you realize you were raped?" Prostitute, wiping away tears: "When the check bounced."

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

There's a hooker in Vegas who doesn't accept cash..you pay her with spaghetti dinners.

She's a pastatute.

A guy is at the drug store buying condoms, clerk says "do you want a bag with that?" Guys replies, "come on, pal, she's not that ugly"

Reactions: miketd1
Today I saw a baby with a shirt that said, "I'm what happened in Vegas"

Originally posted by EastonRU:

My wife has been missing for a week now. The police said to prepare for the worst. So I went down to Goodwill to get all her clothes back.

My wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did.....she is 21 and her name is Lucy.
OK, both of those are funny!

The older, curmudgeon man was interviewing for a job with a HR rep.

HR: "what is your greatest weakness"?

Man: "I am too honest"

HR: "I don't think being honest is a weakness"

Man: "I don't give a damn what you think"!

Originally posted by Southern Gentleman:

The older, curmudgeon man was interviewing for a job with a HR rep.

HR: "what is your greatest weakness"?

Man: "I am too honest"

HR: "I don't think being honest is a weakness"

Man: "I don't give a damn what you think"!
And Johnny Miller got the job.

Don't you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.

If only God can judge us than Santa has some explaining to do.

At what age is it appropriate to tell my dog that he's adopted?

When I saw a nun in a wheelchair one thought came to mind: Virgin Mobile.

I celebrate 4/20 on January 5th, because I know how to reduce fractions unlike the rest of you.

Figuring out what a woman wants is easy. Just pay attention while she's screaming it at you.

When a two year old hands you their ringing toy phone, no matter how baddass you think you are, you answer it.

Today I have been sober for 100 days. Not, like, in a row or anything. Just in total.

I have the heart of a lion. And a lifetime ban from the zoo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT