ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ShopRite can can sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS....Just finished our homemade TG Turkey Stock last week. Made homemade chicken soup last night for my boys.....used a Costco Rotisserie chicken to make the bone broth from carcass last week.

Note - even though I don't like the cans..... my wife and oldest do like certain Progresso soups so we will get them this week for him to bring back to RU.

for a canned soup its not bad

The $3 digital coupon is good up to 4 groups of 10 in a single check out. If you buy 10 cans and use the digital coupon once, you can't buy another 10 and get the sale.
I bought 40 cans in a single check out and it was $48 dollars. Yes I will eat them long before the expiration date of Sept 2025 :-)
Read the coupons carefully. I see two digital coupons available with two different expiration dates. One coupon expires 1/6 and the other 1/13. As stated you need to buy all 40 in the same order to get the full discount.

$3.00
Limit 4, 1 time, 1 order
ecoupon_4073338.jpg

Progresso
Save $3.00 on Progresso Soup When you Buy TEN (10) 18 to 19-oz. can (Excluding Keto, Organic & Gluten Free) Any Variety *Redeem up to 4 times in a single order
Expires: 01/06/2024

$3.00

ecoupon_4202142.jpg

Progresso
Save $3.00 on Progresso Soup When you Buy TEN (10) 18 to 19-oz. can (Excluding Keto, Organic & Gluten Free) Any Variety. *Redeem up to 4 times in a single order
Expires: 01/13/2024

Reactions: Bilderberg_News
Saw a boatload of folks buying multiple. gallon jugs of Wesson oil at Shop-Rite the other day. Must have been a good deal.

• Wow
Reactions: bac2therac
Read the coupons carefully. I see two digital coupons available with two different expiration dates. One coupon expires 1/6 and the other 1/13. As stated you need to buy all 40 in the same order to get the full discount.

$3.00
Limit 4, 1 time, 1 order
ecoupon_4073338.jpg

Progresso
Save $3.00 on Progresso Soup When you Buy TEN (10) 18 to 19-oz. can (Excluding Keto, Organic & Gluten Free) Any Variety *Redeem up to 4 times in a single order
Expires: 01/06/2024

$3.00

ecoupon_4202142.jpg

Progresso
Save $3.00 on Progresso Soup When you Buy TEN (10) 18 to 19-oz. can (Excluding Keto, Organic & Gluten Free) Any Variety. *Redeem up to 4 times in a single order
Expires: 01/13/2024
Get the Ibotta app for cash back on purchases and get another $1.00 off your Progresso Soup purchase. Its an easy app to use and you can claim your cash back after your shopping trip with quick barcode scan and upload of photo of your receipts. I got $38 back in a couple of weeks on various purchases. FYI there are Booze Cash Back opportunities good for purchases at any liquor store. Give it a try. Many stores eligible.

Get the Ibotta app for cash back on purchases and get another $1.00 off your Progresso Soup purchase. Its an easy app to use and you can claim your cash back after your shopping trip with quick barcode scan and upload of photo of your receipts. I got $38 back in a couple of weeks on various purchases. FYI there are Booze Cash Back opportunities good for purchases at any liquor store. Give it a try. Many stores eligible.

I use Fetch...is this similar..i take pics of receipts which gives you points but can lot of points for certain items...have enough points for $42 gift card now after 2 year

This sounds like a better deal

Reactions: rutgersguy1
I use Fetch...is this similar..i take pics of receipts which gives you points but can lot of points for certain items...have enough points for $42 gift card now after 2 year

This sounds like a better deal
Here's a comparison of the two. Ibotta has multiple options for you to take your funds: gift cards, paypal, bank deposit. Take a look and see which works better for you.

Canned soups are way too salty
This.

It's ridiculous how much sodium is contained in canned soups and other processed foods. I can't imagine that's a good thing in the long run for folks who consume these items in large quantities. Especially if they are at risk for hypertension.

I probably over consumed canned stuff for part of my 20s purely out of convenience but had to cut back and then eventually cut out altogether. After adjusting over a few years, a lot of these products would just be way too salty.

I’ve never heard of these apps but I’m always big on cash back with credit cards. I’ll have to look into them. Thank you and @bac2therac for mentioning it.

Fetch gives you 25 points a receipt basically 25 cents and then bonus for certain items...they use to give a bonus spin a day where you could rack up 10 to 10000 extra poins but they did away with it. It takes some time but to build up but its so simple to do. Sometimes in the store when someone leaves their receipt ill just grab that one lol

Reactions: rutgersguy1
Bidenomics!
You should see my 401K.
BTW, the President should make them return the pasta prices to pre-Covid levels.
And make those ice cream companies go back to a pint of ice cream really being a pint instead of 14 ounces.

You should see my 401K.
BTW, the President should make them return the pasta prices to pre-Covid levels.
And make those ice cream companies go back to a pint of ice cream really being a pint instead of 14 ounces.
Does Bidenomics get the credit that since I retired, I take vacations whenever I want, and I am saving $60k a year more than I banked when working?

Does Bidenomics get the credit that since I retired, I take vacations whenever I want, and I am saving $60k a year more than I banked when working?
No. You should credit the four years of Cheetolini for that.

Sure keep believing that BS… now some are doing ok but 60 % aren’t … out of 360 million or more we really don’t know 😜… enjoy paying for this 5. -10 years down the road because you will . He really has no idea how bad his policies for legal residents are long term - short term. Stupid post to start.

Sure keep believing that BS… now some are doing ok but 60 % aren’t … out of 360 million or more we really don’t know 😜… enjoy paying for this 5. -10 years down the road because you will . He really has no idea how bad his policies for legal residents are long term - short term. Stupid post to start.
Is it debt that concerns you? If it is name, the last guy president did anything about it. And why is Biden any worse than the last 3 previous to him?

Is it debt that concerns you? If it is name, the last guy president did anything about it. And why is Biden any worse than the last 3 previous to him?
No Tommy …debt I have none… if you read what was written in my reply … you may be doing better( now) but millions of others not so much so . Keep believing and thinking all is wonderful. Realize you keep mentioning names … not to long ago you were one who was “ outraged “ by bringing politics or names into the conversation . Keep enjoying the run… but remember it only takes one incident to change your glee.

Reactions: Rutgers NJ
No Tommy …debt I have none… if you read what was written in my reply … you may be doing better( now) but millions of others not so much so . Keep believing and thinking all is wonderful. Realize you keep mentioning names … not to long ago you were one who was “ outraged “ by bringing politics or names into the conversation . Keep enjoying the run… but remember it only takes one incident to change your glee.
I asked you a question in response to your post. Why don't you answer that?

If we are going to be "paying" for the current administrations tell me why that's different than paying for the last 3 administrations?

We had a long run of close to zero % interest rates and deficit spending that propped up our economy to blame one president or one party is asinine.

Data is data

Last edited:
Reactions: Kbee3
It wasn’t about any other… you specifically endorsed his economic agenda? Why should I talk about anyone else? … you started a thread involving politics … you revert to the typical BS… yes he added on another 5 trillion within a few months Tommy you ain’t too bright contrary to your politics.I’m not going to waste time with your biased stupidity. Enjoy the snow.

It wasn’t about any other… you specifically endorsed his economic agenda? Why should I talk about anyone else? … you started a thread involving politics … you revert to the typical BS… yes he added on another 5 trillion within a few months Tommy you ain’t too bright contrary to your politics.I’m not going to waste time with your biased stupidity. Enjoy the snow.
I did not endorse it I just did not blame it. Most of our economic situations are individual based because of decisions we make. When there is high inflation or a recession to blame an individual president for that is just partisan nonsense. Recessions and inflation just do not occur but are a result of many years of previous events well before the president was in office.

As you have been told stay away from Fox it melts your brain.

Tommy you are a fool … it’s not Foxnews…it’s you … you’re biased… indoctrinated … and because you can’t see two steps ahead you think this way because of your past more than likely… unable to understand we are in big trouble… but I’m good with how I think… who or whom I vote for … what I believe in…just too many bad memories of LBJ… Carter.. and Epstein’s buddy Bill. Also several piss poor guys on the other side… see that’s the difference … you are entrenched in BS.

Last edited:
  • Love

If we are going to be "paying" for the current administrations tell me why that's different than paying for the last 3 administrations?

We had a long run of close to zero % interest rates and deficit spending that propped up our economy to blame one president or one party is asinine.

Data is data

Actually the iceberg headed for the economy gets it's origins farther back. And only 2 presidents (Reagan and Clinton) made positive contributions to reduce the risk. And of course I'm talking Social Security and Medicare. And the worst that was done was done in the 60's and 70's, raising benefits without correponding rate hikes. Even worse from a budget perspective, they hiked benefit's for existing beneficiaries who had paid bupkis into the system. They pointed to inflation, which was valid but problematic from a long term perspective. The only reason the system didn't go broke before the Reagan O'Neil reforms was the fact that the Boomer in their numbers had predominately entered the work forest.

And if you u think the current outlook is bad, think about the masses of illegals who will get full benefits after 40 quarters of covered employment when they get amnesty

Actually the iceberg headed for the economy gets it's origins farther back. And only 2 presidents (Reagan and Clinton) made positive contributions to reduce the risk. And of course I'm talking Social Security and Medicare. And the worst that was done was done in the 60's and 70's, raising benefits without correponding rate hikes. Even worse from a budget perspective, they hiked benefit's for existing beneficiaries who had paid bupkis into the system. They pointed to inflation, which was valid but problematic from a long term perspective. The only reason the system didn't go broke before the Reagan O'Neil reforms was the fact that the Boomer in their numbers had predominately entered the work forest.

And if you u think the current outlook is bad, think about the masses of illegals who will get full benefits after 40 quarters of covered employment when they get amnesty
Good post

I doubt anyone gets amnesty until US demographics get to the point where we need immigration to have the needed workforce.

Data is data
To the dimmer bulbs here data is "fake news".

Fetch gives you 25 points a receipt basically 25 cents and then bonus for certain items...they use to give a bonus spin a day where you could rack up 10 to 10000 extra poins but they did away with it. It takes some time but to build up but its so simple to do. Sometimes in the store when someone leaves their receipt ill just grab that one lol
I was just looking at the Fetch app. Say you go to Shop Rite and you get a bunch of different things. Do you get points based on your entire purchase, or just the brands they participate with?

You didn't really expect an answer from him, did you ?
Thanks for the link on the National debt increase by President. It looks like Joe Biden hasn't done too bad, especially given the mess he was handed by The Insurrectionist.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT