ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Snow possible

Eh, if the conditions are right you can get snow into April sometimes. Remember a few years back that winter that wouldn't go away?

Zarrow's quote -

"With just 15 days to go until Spring, I am still not ready to bang the gavel and close the book on potential wintry weather. I still believe there is a chance for cold air and accumulating snow around the midpoint of the month. That window is rapidly closing though, especially as cold air to the north diminishes, the ground warms up, and the sun angle continues to rise."

Dan Zarrow 101.5 is not closing the book on winter. Says in 2 weeks cold air is arriving and if a good system is around we could get some measurable snow. Look at that....I'm just like #s but I can lick my b***s'
giphy.gif

Time for spring! :)

Eh, if the conditions are right you can get snow into April sometimes. Remember a few years back that winter that wouldn't go away?

I remember a late spring snowstorm down at Rutgers in the 80's - we ended up having a huge snowball fight between Richardson apartments and Johnson/Nichols apartments.

I recall a big early April snowstorm in 1981 or 1982 that delayed the start of my high school baseball season on year. When we finally played about a week later (away game), the team never groomed their field and I was leadoff hitter. Start the game off with a single and steal 2nd base. I had scars from diving head first into 2nd for years due to that sh*tty field.

I recall a big early April snowstorm in 1981 or 1982 that delayed the start of my high school baseball season on year. When we finally played about a week later (away game), the team never groomed their field and I was leadoff hitter. Start the game off with a single and steal 2nd base. I had scars from diving head first into 2nd for years due to that sh*tty field.
I remember that 1982 one. But I think it was 2018 maybe when it stayed cold through March and we were getting show showers or light snow events into April. Landscapers' planting was delayed by weeks.

I remember that 1982 one. But I think it was 2018 maybe when it stayed cold through March and we were getting show showers or light snow events into April. Landscapers' planting was delayed by weeks.
In Covid Year 2020, I have pictures of it snowing here in Bergen County around May 6th. I recall that year stayed cold into May as well.

I remember a bad March snow storm the week of the Big East Tournament in 2017 or 2018 - OTTOMH, we must have had 7-8 inches?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT