ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stock and Investment Talk

Except those guys have to at least present a logical explanation for the pump, not a meme of someone sitting up 😀. I would not invest in a company that’s someone’s personal piggy bank. Love the stupid headline that says he has a 180mm position. His real basis is probably like 1mm.
The game is no different. Just like the doom and gloomers pushing fear during COVID to make money shorting the market. Those bums are the worst.

The game is no different. Just like the doom and gloomers pushing fear during COVID to make money shorting the market. Those bums are the worst.
If you can’t see the difference, I guess we’ll just leave it at that.

The market is broken…SEC has failed to address the impact of social media on the stock market and it will only get worse once AI takes over trading.

The market is broken…SEC has failed to address the impact of social media on the stock market and it will only get worse once AI takes over trading.
I disagree. It’s an anomaly with GME. The market set itself up by creating the short squeeze.

New forms of communication have always been a dynamic for the market. Everyone knows Roaring Kitty. Everyone knows he likes GME. Everyone can decide to buy or sell GME as they see fit.

Nothing wrong with the market.

Untitled.jpg

not-stonks-v0-4t00nei2q12b1.jpg

You pretended to explain it, but didn't in any way. It is very telling
My post #29,599 explains it. I guess you just don’t get it. There’s the pump and dump by laying out your reasons and logic vs posting a meme of a person sitting up. I can’t explain it in simpler terms so I will give up.

My post #29,599 explains it. I guess you just don’t get it. There’s the pump and dump by laying out your reasons and logic vs posting a meme of a person sitting up. I can’t explain it in simpler terms so I will give up.
He has more content on why he "likes the stock" that anyone has ever published on any stock ever. Feel free to try again. LOL!

Did you watch the video? He’s not explaining an opinion, he’s showing that mathematically if Bitcoin follows the same trend it has the last 3 halvings, this time it would go to $500k by the end of 2025
Forget it, he's too busy buying treasuries. LOL!

Did you watch the video? He’s not explaining an opinion, he’s showing that mathematically if Bitcoin follows the same trend it has the last 3 halvings, this time it would go to $500k by the end of 2025
That’s the math you’re referring to? You familiar with the saying of past performances does not necessarily equate to future results. I guess it could be right. But I also think it could be wrong. I mean the chart he pulled up clearly shows it’s not linear.

That’s the math you’re referring to? You familiar with the saying of past performances does not necessarily equate to future results. I guess it could be right. But I also think it could be wrong. I mean the chart he pulled up clearly shows it’s not linear.
Very familiar, you should watch the video.

Very familiar, you should watch the video.
I did. Even in the video he disclaimed it’s not investment advice and just that it has the potential to.

ETA what he did was something a middle school could figure out. Let’s not pretend he solve some difficult math. I also stand by my original post that he is not trustworthy.

I did. Even in the video he disclaimed it’s not investment advice and just that it has the potential to.

ETA what he did was something a middle school could figure out. Let’s not pretend he solve some difficult math. I also stand by my original post that he is not trustworthy.
So math is math, glad we agree 😂. I agree he isn’t trustworthy, doesn’t change the the content or concept at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT