ADVERTISEMENT

OT: That time of year- Snow Blower recommendations

Anybody have thoughts or experience with the corded or cordless electric options? I know that gas powered is most powerful... but the reliability and maintenance is annoying.

Heard SnowJoe makes some decent options. I have about a 100ft driveway leading to a detached garage... so a decent amount of snow removal required.

I would avoid it for that size driveway

Looking to buy my first Snow Blower. We never had one for the house we just sold as the entire DW was pavers and my wife did not want to run a snow blower on them.

We are now renting a property and the driveway is about 100 ft long but a very steep grade. Would need a self propelled. I would like to keep the price under $800...and good recommendations? And what I should look for

Thank you in advance

Another use for snowblower:

Reactions: goru1869
Get one with larger wheels or tracks. Avoid ones with small wheels. Nothing worse than having to push the machine through the snow as the wheels spin. The machines that have good traction are fun to operate. Maybe try to find a used good one. Many people move and don't want their snowblower anymore.

Looking to buy my first Snow Blower. We never had one for the house we just sold as the entire DW was pavers and my wife did not want to run a snow blower on them.

We are now renting a property and the driveway is about 100 ft long but a very steep grade. Would need a self propelled. I would like to keep the price under $800...and good recommendations? And what I should look for

Thank you in advance
Ariens

ADD TWO YEARS
You get a lot of assurance by investing in an American-made product with a reputation for strength, power and dependability. You get even more when it's backed for five years. Now through September 27, 2020, extend the three-year limited warranty of your two-stage Ariens® Sno-Thro® by two years for a total of five years of coverage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT