ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Without naming the film…

- Corksucking Ice Hole

- Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings

- he slimed me!

- when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!

- what's in the box

- I'm Batman

- You don't really mean you'll kill me, do you?

- Nazis. I hate these guys.

In the poker game of life, women are the rake

Rolled up aces over kings. Check-raising stupid tourists and taking huge pots off of them. Playing all-night high-limit Hold'em at the Taj, "where the sand turns to gold." Stacks and towers of checks I can't even see over.

Reactions: RU848789
What we generally do in this country is one guy brings the items and the other guy pays him. No tickee, no laundry.

I'm The Guy Who Does His Job. You Must Be The Other Guy.

Kid -- the next time I say, 'Let's go someplace like Bolivia,' let's go someplace like Bolivia.”

Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

“Big hitter, the Lama. Long.”

You're gonna rue the day you came up against The Extreme, baby. We're talkin' imminent rueage!

Uh... yeah, trust me. Rabbit is good, Rabbit is wise.

She didn't marry your penis... Okay, she didn't marry only your penis.

"One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach; all the damn vampires."

Reactions: RutHut
I started laughing just thinking of that scene. 😀

We're gonna send you to mandatory sensitivity training for that comment. That poor, misunderstood knight doesn't deserve your ridicule.

ZWewDDw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
We're gonna send you to mandatory sensitivity training for that comment. That poor, misunderstood knight doesn't deserve your ridicule.

ZWewDDw.jpg
😀

I dunno. I feel like I'm pretty understanding of him. I'm guessing most of us here have had at least an instance or two in which we were fighting a clearly lost battle.

**since Memorial Day is near***

"Tora Tora Tora" (hint: I bet people who don't know this movie can still name it 😜 )

"earn this... earn it."

" I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. "

"What is your major malfunction?"

"You can't give the enemy a break. Send him to hell." (hint: John Wayne said it)

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
"Klaatu barada nikto"

"Them!... Them!... Them!" (she cried without any knowledge of their chosen personal pronouns)

"Morbius, that thing out there - it's you."

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT