ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Your favorite non-alchoholic beverages

Water, and then more water.

Very occasionally sparkling water.

Now, if there’s a thread about alcoholic beverages, I’ve got lots more to say.

Reactions: mikebal9
Been making ice tea about once a week all summer. Enough to fill both a 64 and 74 oz pitchers. Took me a few weeks, but I got all the quantities, measurements, and timings down. Glass of ice and fresh squeezed lemon wedge - insanely great.

Reactions: Jm0513
Irn Bru is fav soda when I can get it. Its main soda in Scotland but it began in NYC in the 1880s, Inca Cola (Ecuador) is ok now and then.

NFUMP5i.jpg

Amazon product ASIN B01GQFLFV0

For coffee I now only make cold brewed (not iced coffee - cold brew = no heat). The brand hardly matters since everything seems to come out good (I just prefer arabica over robusta). The acidity and bitterness is practically all gone with cold brewed. No heartburn etc with cold brewed. I've been making ice tea without heat for a year. The I tried the cold brew coffee from Wegmans and that was that. I can heat the cold brewed if I want to.

When I'm out I like Dunkin or McDonald's. Been to Starbucks once and didn't like it.

Flavored waters are ok. Often I just put lemon or lime juice in water . Dont do a lot of sugar drinks.

Reactions: Jm0513
I Drink OMA Coffee (Shipped from Colombia).
Luckily, when my father in-law visit's, he brings me about a dozen bags of coffee.
Starting to run low, almost time for another shipment

Reactions: fsg2
Mostly water and coffee. On hot / humid days on the golf course, I will drink Gatorade 0 or Powerade 0 to prevent my muscles from cramping.

I used to do this trick all the time at parties, only with water and an empty gallon of vodka.

This may sound strange to some but yeah I do drink soft drinks now and then.

I just finished an iced cold Boylans Root Beer I bought today at a convenenience store

Very good, much better than the mass produced root beers

I don’t understand the question ... favorite nonalcoholic drinks? It doesn’t seem to make sense to me

Strawberry Milk
Chocolate Milk
Milk
Hot Chocolate
Egg Nog (no alchohol)
Kefir
Grape Soda
Orange Soda
Coke
Spindrift Seltzer - Lemon, Lime, Raspberry- Lime
Coffee
Tea
Water

Hmmmm.. quite a few soda drinkers I see.. and to think the guy who was looking for Shoprite brand soda got grief from so many in his thread.🤔

Reactions: czxqa
Tea. Unsweetened.

All kinds of it. Iced or hot. Usually have about three dozen different types and blends in the pantry.

Stopped at Cracker Barrel in Hamilton to pick up some Big Red and they are now carrying Cheerwine soda. Noticing that more supermarkets are now not only carrying non alcohol beer, but they have added non alcohol wine too. Most liquor stores have been carrying both for a while.

Chocolate MALTED with vanilla ice cream.After workouts would have them add a fresh egg.This of course was really back in the Day.

Went over to a local convenience store for lottery tickets and decided to get ice tea. Looking for ice tea and I spot Briar's soda, about 6 flavors. I had to get a root beer. A very creamy taste again.

Black coffee or espresso/americano
Water
Unsweetened tea
An occasional flavored seltzer

Once in a blue moon I’ll crave a sugary drink like sprite or cheerwine, but that’s rare.

Went over to a local convenience store for lottery tickets and decided to get ice tea. Looking for ice tea and I spot Briar's soda, about 6 flavors. I had to get a root beer. A very creamy taste again.
RU52, mind if I ask where you got it? For some reason, it is very hard to find Briars Birch Beer, even though it is a New Jersey company. No store in the entire town of Manchester carries it and I don’t think any in Jackson or Howell do either. During football and basketball seasons, at least I can get it at the Shop Rite in Spotswood.

RU52, mind if I ask where you got it? For some reason, it is very hard to find Briars Birch Beer, even though it is a New Jersey company. No store in the entire town of Manchester carries it and I don’t think any in Jackson or Howell do either. During football and basketball seasons, at least I can get it at the Shop Rite in Spotswood.
In West Milford. I going to ask them how long have they been stocking it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT