ADVERTISEMENT

Question about purchasing Parking Passes, third party

Lerxst72

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2016
How does buying someone's parking pass work these days? It's been a few years since I'd done it and in the past it was always a paper copy I had in hand. Are the parking passes now mobile as well. Want to confirm before I buy.

Any info. is appreciated.

How does buying someone's parking pass work these days? It's been a few years since I'd done it and in the past it was always a paper copy I had in hand. Are the parking passes now mobile as well. Want to confirm before I buy.

Yes, the parking passes are mobile.

Think you initiate the transfer through the Scarlet Knights app, just like the ticket. Not sure if an image of the parking pass will work. The danger of doing that is once the code is used, you can't use it again.

Think you initiate the transfer through the Scarlet Knights app, just like the ticket. Not sure if an image of the parking pass will work. The danger of doing that is once the code is used, you can't use it again.
Even if the parking pass is being sold via Stubhub?

Be careful. There were reports on the Rutgers FB Facebook group that passes bought off Stubhub weren't working on Sunday. I think you need the passes added to your phone wallet, not just a screenshot. So you need the Rutgers ticket link sent to you.

Yes, I think so. I bought Wisconsin tickets on Stub Hub for their homecoming game, and I had to register on their site to get the tickets onto my phone.

However, for Wisconsin, I was sent a hard copy of a parking pass. Not sure if Rutgers still has "hard" parking passes or if they are all electronic.

If you are buying a pass from a reseller, my suggestion would be to use Seat Geek which is RU's authorized reseller.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT