ADVERTISEMENT

Rate The Selection Committee

In what way was leaving us out an error when we got easily handled by Hofstra in the NIT. I swear our fans are just not living in reality. We didn't deserve to go. And their reasoning of "they haven't been the same team" was obviously true.
I have to laugh when You say “our fans”. You are obviously not a fan. Maybe you should go back to last year and stop watching games. It would be better for your mental health

I have to laugh when You say “our fans”. You are obviously not a fan. Maybe you should go back to last year and stop watching games. It would be better for your mental health
I can be whatever the **** I wanna be. I don't openly support the abortion the team put forward last season, no. And I'm happy a lot of the worthless fat is being trimmed from the roster. Next is the assistant coaching staff outside of knight.

I can be whatever the **** I wanna be. I don't openly support the abortion the team put forward last season, no. And I'm happy a lot of the worthless fat is being trimmed from the roster. Next is the assistant coaching staff outside of knight.
So TJ Thompson is no good? Everybody says he is recruiting great

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
So TJ Thompson is no good? Everybody says he is recruiting great
Yea let's have three former guards on staff and ignore former big men. Cliff has learned so many offensive moves. He can dunk and.. Wait that's pretty much it after three years? Oh. Pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT