ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball gets dominated by Purdue, losing 96-68

Well, when you're playing a team this talented and they're hitting 62% of their shots, there's really nothing we can do. This has nothing to do with playing good defense. I had a feeling that after Purdue was embarrassed at Ohio State, they would come out firing. And right now, that freight train is barreling down the track. If they play even close to this in the NCAA tourney, they're going to win the whole thing.

I want to say something constructive about this performance but can't, so I will keep my mouth shut.

Well, when you're playing a team this talented and they're hitting 62% of their shots, there's really nothing we can do. This has nothing to do with playing good defense. I had a feeling that after Purdue was embarrassed at Ohio State, they would come out firing. And right now, that freight train is barreling down the track. If they play even close to this in the NCAA tourney, they're going to win the whole thing.
Agree but they aren’t winning the hole thing.

Purdue has 81 points and there still are 8 minutes remaining .Very disappointing performance.

Reactions: biker7766
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT