ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Buffalo / Game Thread

The Ash experiment is over..Hobbs made a bad hire....unfortunately, we are stuck with Ash for at least 2 more years...losing records...no excitement...low attendance...bad recruiting...lather, rinse, repeat...

Reactions: drewbagel423
If I was the OC I would run #23 most of the 1st half. That guy looks like a bruiser. Than run #2 more in the 2nd half, after their defense is bruised up and tired.

Reactions: RUPitt
On the bright side, against Kansas we were behind by 5 TDs at this point last week.

UB looking like Ohio State out there.... just owning us in all aspects of the game.

Need some home cooking on this fumble call or may as well get on the bus at halftime.

It's alright, if the refs gifted us that fumble recovery, odds are Art would fall down dropping back and Buffalo would get the safety, then some how return the free kick for 6.

Reactions: BeantownKnight
Getting ugly. Review every plag except that Beefalo TD play? Ohhhhh boy. It's been ugly since we arrived at 8am. It's getting worse.

But but but so many said we had perhaps the most underrated defensive backfield in the nation....

Then again I think that was before the credit card scam.

Not me...I’ve been seeing these guys were overrated since they came in a few years ago

But but but so many said we had perhaps the most underrated defensive backfield in the nation....

Then again I think that was before the credit card scam.
I could get open if i had 10 seconds. 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi...

NmNIIgw.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT