ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Washington GAME THREAD

I refuse to believe that one of the other 3 QB's or just an ex high school athletic QB guy at QB wouldn't be better than this.

Reactions: drewbagel423
don't see our backs disrupting receiver routes at all. close to line, why are no hands on receivers hitting/delaying off line?

We just don't have talent......you need to recruit 5 to 10 four star kids per year over a 4 year stretch to compete with real teams...

Reactions: Scarlet Craig
I'm sorry. This is coaching. No way we should be down 24-0 in the first quarter. They aren't that good. Really pathetic coaching by Ash. About as bad as a coach can do.

DZTXhmC.gif

How does any defensive coach think our secondary is good enough for single coverage?
I am wondering now whether that was single coverage. maybe that guy blows past the CB so fast that it looks like the safety in a 1-deep is actually on him man2man.

Good News

Almost was 26-0

Way to keep it out of the end zone before getting sacked!!!!!
GO TEAM!!!!!!!!

Reactions: lighty
I don't know how all of you are putting this entirely on Laviano. We can't keep their defense out of our backfield. He's getting killed.

I've loved RU since 63 but i can't listen anymore this week...i'll pray for a miracle and eagerly await next week..

I'm sorry. This is coaching. No way we should be down 24-0 in the first quarter. They aren't that good. Really pathetic coaching by Ash. About as bad as a coach can do.
they are not that good? based on what observation?

At some point you calla timeout and bring everyone over to the sideline and settle them down. Then you call simple plays they can execute and eat clock. What is it that Laviano is seeing that is forcing him to bring the ball back in time and again? Throw the friggin ball!

Reactions: drewbagel423
There is a HUGE talent gap. We just don't have the talent to compete with top 25 teams. Coaches don't play on the field. CFB is 90% recruiting.

We have to play with the talent that we have, clearly not good enough to hang with a top 20 team.

There is no way in hell we were going to win this game, but I hope that we can score something before the game is over.

24-0

2q about to start... sigh...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT