ADVERTISEMENT

SH tonight. Welcome to the B1G.

DennisHajekRC84

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
Looking forward to seeing how they play against a team we typically play 2x a year including away.
Great Big East vs. Big Ten game.
Lets see how THEY stack up. And then imagine 19 more ...

I hadn't realized this game or might have went.

Saw a teaser on FS1. Powell is on the bench in uniform. Will be interesting...

I’m at game. Looks like Powell is playing. Just ran off court from warmups and was running well and smiled.

Definitely should be a good game if Myles is limited. Outside of Myles i think MSU has the edge everywhere. Myles as we know though can go off for 30+ any night.

Not sure we’ll win but we draw well for a MEAC team, don’t u think Kyk?
Ok chill. No need to start calling out folks.
SHU looks like a good physical matchup.
Freakin Powell can put anyone on his back. Trenton Strong.

Ok chill. No need to start calling out folks.
SHU looks like a good physical matchup.
Freakin Powell can put anyone on his back. Trenton Strong.

kyk and I have a dialogue going. If he isn’t offended why are u?

Just grabbed my tickets to the Shoe game at the RAC. Girlfriend’s first bball game was our win against them 2 years ago and she’s been hooked ever since.

Reactions: BillyC80
kyk and I have a dialogue going. If he isn’t offended why are u?
I'm hardly offended. I just hate when a respectful thread gets derailed by folks calling folks out.
I get it. But was hoping for a high road discord but go for it.

I'm hardly offended. I just hate when a respectful thread gets derailed by folks calling folks out.
I get it. But was hoping for a high road discord but go for it.

youre easily offended regardless of what u say. Pretty playful comment on my part. Your comment above disparaging the play of both teams is really more bad form. Have at it though.

Does Powell always take this many shots?

Granted he’s a hell of a shooter but he’s forcing way too much

Reactions: BillyC80
youre easily offended regardless of what u say. Pretty playful comment on my part. Your comment above disparaging the play of both teams is really more bad form. Have at it though.
Yup, there we go. Selective reading and looking for a fight.

MSU has had a lot of wide open, toes-on-the-line 3 point attempts.

I'd love to see us get these types of looks for Geo, Caleb, Ron and AY. Can Mathis and Young penetrate and kick? We know PM can kick. Will he be able to penetrate?

Great game. Teams look evenly matched. Powell is ridiculous. MSU by two, 58-56 with 7:56 left.

Gill is playing like he did against us last year. He is amazing on defense.
He has either blocked or altered a ton of shots and neutralized Tillman . Terrific ballgame for November between 2 really good teams , with close game 58_56 MSU at the under 8 timeout and Powell has 25 points already. We can play with both but will really have to rebound .

I've seen him go off like this too many times. SHU has really played hard but Powell is just off the charts.

Great second half. Powell is insane.

SHU is a very talented team. A little more discipline on defense and they win that game.

B1G as a conference has looked better after a rough start. This was a nice road win for MSU.

Great second half. Powell is insane.

SHU is a very talented team. A little more discipline on defense and they win that game.
They looked like they just ran out of gas that last 90 seconds. Tough loss for them. They played hard and are going to go as far as Powell takes them..which could be far.
Dude should be in the NBA already. Maybe he signs before we play them :Pray: :Praying:

Reactions: Vegas pj and RUDead
Powell is a helluva player. Won’t dispute that.

But 12-for-28 from the field..ehh...

I guess i don’t get basketball too much if that’s “insane”

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
Powell is a helluva player. Won’t dispute that.

But 12-for-28 from the field..ehh...

I guess i don’t get basketball too much if that’s “insane”
He gets no help

Some of the shots he took were just his awful.

Again could be me just not understanding the strategy of hoops..but I’d take Malik hall’s 7-for-7 17 points over 12-28 from the field,

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT