ADVERTISEMENT

Sick of Schiano’s BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your embarrassed now by realizing how bad and unintelligent your points are.

I appreciate you agreeing with me and further outlining my point.

In the future please don’t call my personal class into the debate especially when you agree with me.

Ok Joe
You just said no school would touch him

Incorrect

You just said no school would touch him

Incorrect
Greg himself agrees with me because he sued Tenn and won! 😂 lol

You could have not posted anything more intelligent. Next time you decide to come after me please, please, please 🙏. For everyone’s best interest at least read or research what you write.

If you don’t have the time because we are all guilty of impulse. Don’t,don’t, don’t use the posters idea (mine) and repackage it as your own to prove the posters (me) original point is actually right .

If you go back and read my original post with your subsequent posts I understand why your embarrassed.

So in conclusion GS did not get the Tenn job because of the PSU stank on him. So much so, that GS himself sued over it! Stay Classy

Greg himself agrees with me because he sued Tenn and won! 😂 lol

You could have not posted anything more intelligent. Next time you decide to come after me please, please, please 🙏. For everyone’s best interest at least read or research what you write.

If you don’t have the time because we are all guilty of impulse. Don’t,don’t, don’t use the posters idea (mine) and repackage it as your own to prove the posters (me) original point is actually right .

If you go back and read my original post with your subsequent posts I understand why your embarrassed.

So in conclusion GS did not get the Tenn job because of the PSU stank on him. So much so, that GS himself sued over it! Stay Classy
Thought no one else would touch him

Guess OSU doesn’t exist

Have a nice day

Thought no one else would touch him

Guess OSU doesn’t exist

Have a nice day
Ugh I tried to help you! I explained what you needed to do and all you had to do is listen.

Instead, you post AGAIN making my point further and sending yourself further into a black hole of idiocy.

At the time of the Tennessee/PSU stank he was already at OSU as a Co DC not head coach and subsequently fired! 😂 😆

So once again please, please, please stop making yourself look foolish. I gave you an out and i am offering it to you again as an olive branch. It’s ok you made a mistake and you apologize we all understand you were wrong and I was right

Stay Classy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT