ADVERTISEMENT

So I Bought The BTN+ ...and Now I Have to Buy ESPN+ For Bonnie Game?

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
Think I'll just listen to it. Not the money...it's the principle.

Are there any other games between now and Dec. 31st that will not be shown on B1G, BTN+ or Fox...or do I have to buy yet another website to watch 1- 3 games?

Disgruntled

MO

There is the Bonnie game on ESPN+ and 3 more games on BTN+ before the end of December. All of the other games this season are on BTN, FS1, ESPNU, or CBS.

$25. There’s more than a month between the first and last BTN+ games so you have to buy it for 2 months if you want to see them all.

Just pay for November and skip the Caldwell game. It's the only one in December.

When there were three channels games like Rutgers vs. St. Bonaventure were not televised at all.
Sure they were...

43773227982_ef6cd16dc7.jpg

:)

ESPN+ has a one week free trial so the game can cost you nothing. These non-conference games used to not be on tv at all......

Where do you see this about a free trial? I think they don't have it anymore.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Where do you see this about a free trial? I think they don't have it anymore.

Best of Luck,
Groz
If you are interested there is a bundle option of Disney+, ESPN+ & Hulu for $12.99 a month. Lots of sports, movies and shows.

Reactions: Richie O
I used to watch Rutgers from the “Barn” when a handful of games were on UHF TV in the early-mid 70s. I had to adjust the “rabbit ears” antenna so the black and white screen on the portable TV showed the picture more clearly...lol. I’ll gladly pay the money.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind paying 4.99 to watch tonight's game but 6 months down the road when I realize I forgot to cancel ESPN+ is what bothers me and or jumping through hoops to try and cancel can be a pain so I might just look for a bar that has ESPN+ and have a couple of beers along with some appetizers and a little friendly conversation with the barmaid or and waitress seems like a better option.

Reactions: Joey Bags
I wouldn't mind paying 4.99 to watch tonight's game but 6 months down the road when I realize I forgot to cancel ESPN+ is what bothers me and or jumping through hoops to try and cancel can be a pain so I might just look for a bar that has ESPN+ and have a couple of beers along with some appetizers and a little friendly conversation with the barmaid or and waitress seems like a better option.

Just put a reminder on your phone to cancel it next week or something.

There probably aren’t any bars that carry ESPN+ it’s an internet stream.

- you might spend more at the bar than you would on “6 months” of the service.

-you can cancel right after ordering and still access the service for a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: hughthompson
Well I guess I was looking for an excuse to get out of the house, don't hit the bars that often these days but if what ScarletDave is right about internet stream not being carried by the bars I guess i'll be staying home.

Dammit I thought was getting this game when I bought it last week also lol

The secret recipe may be that the game is also on TSN in Canada ... TSN is basically Canada’s ESPN, and there are surely bars around that carry it (you will 100% find ones in NYC, if you are that dedicated .. just look up any “Canadian sports bars” .. but for the price of getting in to nyc night as well buy the monthly stream)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT