ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday 11:30am vs Penn State (Get There Early)

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Hopefully we can get everyone in by 11:30 and get the place rocking like 1989 for senior day festivities.

The ones done playing deserve the send off for what they gave done.

They got us to what would have been an NCAA bid two years ago, last year, and to be determined this year.

Who knows who will return next year and this core group deserves it.

Who knows how long or short it might be until we see this again.

1989:

What time you think we need to get there to get through the vax line and ticket line and beer line ??

Rutgers (17-12) outscored Indiana, 21-11, in the final nine minutes to set up perhaps the most consequential Senior Day in program history on Sunday, when the Scarlet Knights host Penn State in a March Madness ticket-punching opportunity.

If you don’t have tickets already, expect to take out a second mortgage to buy them on the secondary market.

Hopefully we can get everyone in by 11:30 and get the place rocking like 1989 for senior day festivities.

They got us to what would have been an NCAA bid two years ago, last year, and to be determined this year.

1989:

I agree with you 1000%. Get there early early early!!!!

Rutgers (17-12) outscored Indiana, 21-11, in the final nine minutes to set up perhaps the most consequential Senior Day in program history on Sunday, when the Scarlet Knights host Penn State in a March Madness ticket-punching opportunity.

If you don’t have tickets already, expect to take out a second mortgage to buy them on the secondary market.
Lol..in reality all we need to do is get there for the last 5 mins the way this team plays..haha

1989:

That game was amazing - can never be topped because of the configuration of the RAC at that time. Bleacher seating behind the benches and a student section that went right to the court. If that was still in pace we would never lose a B1G game at home again -lol

That game was amazing - can never be topped because of the configuration of the RAC at that time. Bleacher seating behind the benches and a student section that went right to the court. If that was still in pace we would never lose a B1G game at home again -lol

Plus around another thousand people in the building

How long have the COVID check in lines been lately? What time should I get to the RAC to be in my seat by 11:30

Other than one random game a month ago or so the COVID check line has been fine. 5 minutes or so

Reactions: cm_13
274728294_4728644250595998_6014837746796187630_n.jpg

Reactions: Scangg and Kbee3
I really hate playing a Noon game on a Sunday. Many people are not even finished with mass/service until Noon or later, especially those who are in the choir, ushers, Sunday School teachers, those involved in Kids Church activities. Some may be able to get to an earlier mass/service, but not all.

Prudential Center dropped mask and vac card mandate today. Will the RAC follow?

Are you drunk? High? New here? Show up with your mask on and covered backs card and photo ID and hand or you ain't getting in. Feel free, however, to take your mask off when you get to your seat.

How long have the COVID check in lines been lately? What time should I get to the RAC to be in my seat by 11:30

I hate to say this out loud but it's been pretty smooth sailing getting in the past few games. My suggestion is put your covid card and your photo ID together take a photo of them and just show that at the door. Much easier than showing each piece individually and risking losing them

1989:

Tango what year did you graduate RU just curious?

Get in price is $110 via Stubhub

I'm not arguing otherwise. I haven't gone all year because of this. But I'm "sucking it up" on Sunday.
Are you drunk? High? New here? Show up with your mask on and covered backs card and photo ID and hand or you ain't getting in. Feel free, however, to take your mask off when you get to your seat.

I hate to say this out loud but it's been pretty smooth sailing getting in the past few games. My suggestion is put your covid card and your photo ID together take a photo of them and just show that at the door. Much easier than showing each piece individually and risking losing them

Im going to try and ditch the mask before entering..if not then as soon as i enter for sure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT