ADVERTISEMENT

Today was Rutgers first half time lead

MCKnight2004

Senior
Oct 25, 2012
And we lost. Think about that. 7 games vs very poor to average teams. Sure, some say we could be 6-0 with the bounce of the ball, but we also could easily be 1-5, 0-6. Very worrisome. And unfortunately given the post game comments, ‘we are one play, one stop away from being 3-0 In the last three” the coaching staff is not sending the right message to this underachieving team. will Be a long year

And we lost. Think about that. 7 games vs very poor to average teams. Sure, some say we could be 6-0 with the bounce of the ball, but we also could easily be 1-5, 0-6. Very worrisome. And unfortunately given the post game comments, ‘we are one play, one stop away from being 3-0 In the last three” the coaching staff is not sending the right message to this underachieving team. will Be a long year
That’s not actually correct. The only thing worse than this team is some of the posters here..

Sorry, off by a point, I’ll change my subject line. You must be in the “We’re one play away from being 6-0“ camp. Ease up on the Prozac, or spread it around to the rest of us, we will all need it this season.

LEHIGH 36 RU 31
MERRIMACK 23 RU 16
NJIT 33 RU 32
DEPAUL 33 RU 29
RU 29 LAFAYETTE 28

Sorry, off by a point, I’ll change my subject line. You must be in the “We’re one play away from being 6-0“ camp. Ease up on the Prozac, or spread it around to the rest of us, we will all need it this season.

LEHIGH 36 RU 31
MERRIMACK 23 RU 16
NJIT 33 RU 32
DEPAUL 33 RU 29
RU 29 LAFAYETTE 28
If you are going to start your own thread for your stupid musings at least make sure they are factually correct ffs

Where did you find Coach Pikiell's post game press conference? Having trouble finding it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT