ADVERTISEMENT

Two OSU Tix and Purple Lot Pass Avail. (Hopefully to RU fans) SOLD (to an RU fan)

RUBand

Senior
Aug 4, 2001
Can't make game:
40 yard line (sec 125), row 22
Priority points seats
Purple Lot parking pass.
$300 for all

Last edited:
So season ticket holders should only lose money on tickets? Or do you think he should sell the tickets and pass at face value here and let that person put them on stubhub and make a profit?

How the he## is he losing money at $150 on the pair ?
$300 is insulting. Especially the way we look this season.

You're obviously not a season ticket holder and aren't paying attention but I'll spell it out for you: try selling extras at face value to games against anyone but Ohio St this year and see how you make out given "the way we look this season".

Just checked stubhub
One pair in sec. 125 for $145 ea., the rest are $168 ea. , and up. Without a parking pass.

Rutgers is selling those same tickets for $353 each right now. As BlockR said (and I know ) you're eating nearly 50% to 75% on every other ticket you sell this year.

Frankly this is a deal. (just should be on the Tix Exchange Forum)...

Reactions: Block R
I don't think $300 for those tickets and parking is unreasonable at all. BTW- who the F is anyone on here to tell someone what to do with their tickets if they are actively trying to sell them to a Rutgers fan. I am sure he could offer them to a OSU fan at a much higher price...

Rutgers is selling those same tickets for $353 each right now. As BlockR said (and I know ) you're eating nearly 50% to 75% on every other ticket you sell this year.

Frankly this is a deal. (just should be on the Tix Exchange Forum)...
Thnx, just posted on Tix Exchange Forum

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT