ADVERTISEMENT

Updated :Flowrestling previews The Midlands Tournament:

2 things for the record... 1 you said before qtrs... Not qtrs or semis.... It's right there clearly in your post, so any debate on that matter is moot... 2 you are acting like a jackass...You made a rookie mistake... Just apologize for making a dumb statement and move on... We're here to support RU.. And when needed, defend her from the jackasses, trolls, and The Peds... (That last group is the absolute worst)
Dude!!! Stop the name calling. I am right. You want to play samatics go ahead. I am all for RU Wrestling. I am again just stating the facts. 4 in the semis!!!!

BTW a rookie. 1) I know more about wrestling then you will ever dream of 2) I know more about the RU Wrestlers then you may think my friend 3) keep on with the name calling because you are looking like the fool. Old man you are the Rookie!!!!

\
Not a Debbie downer. All I am saying other then the weights I listed which I expect those 4 to make it to the semis. Every other wrestler will be in the wrestle backs. Thats not to say they won’t place. That’s not a Knock. It’s a fact.
This is what I continued to say Old Man!!!

So you agree with my opinion. Which will become fact.

You’re going to be one of those annoying fans with unrealistic expectations. If Ash is healthy (he isn’t), we have up to 6 guys with a realistic chance to AA, but only one favored to win it all. In this tournament, we had 3 guys with chances to win. One has injury issues and one can’t get over the hump vs a new nemesis. It’s our best Midlands ever. And yet we have a lot of room for improvement. It is what it is, but it’s going to be annoying to see you trash this team with regularity.

You’re going to be one of those annoying fans with unrealistic expectations. If Ash is healthy (he isn’t), we have up to 6 guys with a realistic chance to AA, but only one favored to win it all. In this tournament, we had 3 guys with chances to win. One has injury issues and one can’t get over the hump vs a new nemesis. It’s our best Midlands ever. And yet we have a lot of room for improvement. It is what it is, but it’s going to be annoying to see you trash this team with regularity.
This is the same guy who has been posting on this board under multiple different names & trolling the whole time, CREEDO is not going to change, Ignore feature is your friend, don't feed the troll & he may go away!

This is the same guy who has been posting on this board under multiple different names & trolling the whole time, CREEDO is not going to change, Ignore feature is your friend, don't feed the troll & he may go away!

Ignore feature? Haha. I have full power to ban him if I want.

Reactions: bigmatt718
We wrestled who they put in front of us. We can’t help who shows up and who does not. We finished 2nd out of 20 some teams or more? We had some injuries and tough breaks but that is the vagaries of this sport. We move forward against a very tough Big Ten schedule so we have toget ready. We are not yet an elite Iowa, Ohio State or PSU but we are gaining. Stick around folks.

I hope to see our full roster. Mackall hasn't wrestled and this would be a good chance for everyone to see if he is ready for next year. I don't think RL places. I don't think Suriano beats Lee. I can go down the roster but we won't finish in the top 5, sadly. It should still be great wrestling!
Second place is in team finish is in top five ..not sure where you come up with your opinions but you sir don’t have a clue what you’re talking about lol
I hope to see our full roster. Mackall hasn't wrestled and this would be a good chance for everyone to see if he is ready for next year. I don't think RL places. I don't think Suriano beats Lee. I can go down the roster but we won't finish in the top 5, sadly. It should still be great wrestling!
lets see how your opinions stacked up
RL was third which is placing
Lee never even made it to Nick
Team finished second which is in top 5 ...you sir don’t have a clue what your talking about and would love to be there when you pay that bet lol

Second place is in team finish is in top five ..not sure where you come up with your opinions but you sir don’t have a clue what you’re talking about lol

lets see how your opinions stacked up
RL was third which is placing
Lee never even made it to Nick
Team finished second which is in top 5 ...you sir don’t have a clue what your talking about and would love to be there when you pay that bet lol

Hey, I was wrong, BFD.... You can say I don't have a clue. Go for it. I'll see who was included on the bet, if it was you, I will make arrangements to buy a beer.

Hey, I was wrong, BFD.... You can say I don't have a clue. Go for it. I'll see who was included on the bet, if it was you, I will make arrangements to buy a beer.
Hey I am not Creedo. I won’t change my name. I love RU Wrestling. Great Job at Midlands (couple of ups and downs). I dont bash and don’t like to be bashed. However, I call it like it is. We are all entitled to our opinions. I have seen more criticism from other posters. Happy New Year. Go RU Wrestling!!!!

Wrong on all three ridiculous opinions ..to say you know so much about wrestling then be wrong on everything you said by so much just shows how out of touch you really are

Are you mistaking me for someone else? I've been pretty polite and don't claim to be god's gift to anything..... not sure where the hostility is coming from.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT