ADVERTISEMENT

Vedral’s greatness

Or the bigger problem is misinterpreting and wanting to be oppressed - I said “if” you saw them and came to that conclusion, you’re a bad talent evaluator. I’ve already stated I don’t think he’s close to a HOFer. I was continuing the comparison. Should we just repeat the same thing back and forth?
And no one came to that conclusion

This whole thread is a cutesy, passive/aggressive knock on the football program and the institution (Rutgers HoF) as a whole.
The OP says that nothing matters what you do before RU or after RU but the HoF is for what you did at RU so Lucas doesn't belong.
Using that criteria Ray Rice should have been in years ago. Just as a side note OJ Simpson's bust still resides in Canton.

Edit: correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe either of the McCourty twins are in yet.

This whole thread is a cutesy, passive/aggressive knock on the football program and the institution (Rutgers HoF) as a whole.
The OP says that nothing matters what you do before RU or after RU but the HoF is for what you did at RU so Lucas doesn't belong.
Using that criteria Ray Rice should have been in years ago. Just as a side note OJ Simpson's bust still resides in Canton.

Edit: correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe either of the McCourty twins are in yet.
Nailed it. Generally wait until their playing days are over - and of course the McCourtys will both be in. Ray obviously had some unique extenuating circumstances. But knocking Lucas and praising Vedral is illogical.

Nailed it. Generally wait until their playing days are over - and of course the McCourtys will both be in. Ray obviously had some unique extenuating circumstances. But knocking Lucas and praising Vedral is illogical.
He really isn't praising Noah at all. He's trumping up a fake case for the H of F based on an idiotic barometer (B1G 10 wins).

Vedral did not have a good passing game Saturday. Must be still a little rusty because his passes were all over the place some high some low and behind his receivers. Receivers at times made him look good,

Vedral did not have a good passing game Saturday. Must be still a little rusty because his passes were all over the place some high some low and behind his receivers. Receivers at times made him look good,
No this is nothing new. Noah seems like a great kid and tough but he just doesn't throw the ball well.

Uh..ok…so I’ll ask…you still think Vedral is a hall of famer, but you’d rather have Lucas?

Two part question so I give you 2 answers:

1 . vedral may be considered for Rutgers hall of fame based on prior inductees accomplishments .
2. I would rather have ray. .

hope that helps

You think Ray got a shot in the league because of his combine? But if you want to look at stats instead of just being logical -

Lucas only RU player to throw 40 TDs (43) and rush for 15 TDs. 514 completions for 5,896 yards (led the Big East in passing, total yards and TD responsible for one year - can you see Noah doing that?)

Noah - 17 TDs, 335 completions for 3,353 yards. 4 rushing touchdowns.

I can keep going, but it’s clear their time on the banks is not comparable in any way.
I couldn't help but laugh when the announcers talked about Noah coming up on 4k yards passing....in his career....as a 6th year senior.

There are players putting those numbers up in a single season.

Two part question so I give you 2 answers:

1 . vedral may be considered for Rutgers hall of fame based on prior inductees accomplishments .
2. I would rather have ray. .

hope that helps
Thanks. I don’t think you’ve shown any metrics for prior inductions that would merit Noah’s consideration, but I digress.

Thanks. I don’t think you’ve shown any metrics for prior inductions that would merit Noah’s consideration, but I digress.

Probably would be fun to do something like this in off-season . I am sure there a bunch of guys that a good case can be made to get in our hall of fame.

I thought the only thing that mattered is what you did at RU. If I am wrong then I am mistaken . But that’s what it should be. You get into the hall for what you did in that sport when you were at the school.
The OJ example - he should still be in the hall because it’s based on his football accomplishments . I believe he’s still honored at the Coliseum for winning the heisman .
McCourty’s not in yet, but they should be .
Lots of guys that aren’t in yet should be . Just off the top of my head teel, nova , Britt. Probably Ito too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT