ADVERTISEMENT

VTech Injury Report

The team’s top receiver Ali Jennings, who injured his ankle in last week’s loss to Purdue, has already been ruled out. The Hokies also lost tight end Nick Gallo to a season-ending injury earlier this season.

The list of questionable players includes:

• QB Grant Wells
  • WR Jaylin Lane
  • S Nasir Peoples
  • DT Keyshawn Burgos
  • ATH Cole Beck

Doubt it. Nobody outside of the two teams will care who started at QB. VT is hardly a top program these days.

Not the QB. The focus will be on their wide outs - especially if Lane can’t go either. I could care less what they say - just want to win.

Personally, I think we’d catch the biggest break of all of them if People’s can’t go. He had second most tackles for them against OD. Definitely was a loss for their D against Purduenot having him.

Reactions: jvgrad02
Backup QBs are schianos kryptonite
The backup QB isn’t beating us … unless Mike Vick is taking the snaps we have a much different D…we have a much ,much better staff and a HC who will remind the team what is at stake. The dink dunk ain’t happening …they don’t run the ball and haven’t for 3 years. So the kryptonite nah ….

Reactions: Knight Shift
The backup QB isn’t beating us … unless Mike Vick is taking the snaps we have a much different D…we have a much ,much better staff and a HC who will remind the team what is at stake. The dink dunk ain’t happening …they don’t run the ball and haven’t for 3 years. So the kryptonite nah ….

I don’t know much about VTech. On paper it seems like their offense isn’t very good at full strength let alone depleted. The thing to worry most about is Gavin’s adjustment if their defensive front is more competitive with our OL than our past 2 opponents. Gavin hasn’t had much pressure on him so it’ll be a test the first time he has to deal with that. Whenever that is.

I don’t know much about VTech. On paper it seems like their offense isn’t very good at full strength let alone depleted. The thing to worry most about is Gavin’s adjustment if their defensive front is more competitive with our OL than our past 2 opponents. Gavin hasn’t had much pressure on him so it’ll be a test the first time he has to deal with that. Whenever that is.
Just going to feed them a steady diet of Monangai, Benjamin, Young and Sam Brown ….like others I see our TE’s Langan , Bowman, Konopka getting involved... then Jackson, Washington , Long, Strong , Drexel , Rochelle. Looking for Gavin to continue improving under Kirk C taking another step up.

Please let's not start counting them yet.
baby-bird-hatching-from-egg.jpg

Reactions: BeantownKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT