ADVERTISEMENT

Weather for Wagner @ RU: Looking warm (high in the mid/upper 60s) and likely dry, although low chance of a few light showers before noon

Time to do some chores and then get ready to go, so likely signing off for the day, as I don't waste my time on social media once I leave for the lots. Hope the showers are over soon and especially for our 12:30 pm tailgate, lol. Let's get an easy win with no key injuries and then make our run for a bowl...
Mexican for tailgate???

Starting to brighten imby

Melting Season 13 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: bac2therac
Time to do some chores and then get ready to go, so likely signing off for the day, as I don't waste my time on social media once I leave for the lots. Hope the showers are over soon and especially for our 12:30 pm tailgate, lol. Let's get an easy win with no key injuries and then make our run for a bowl...
This type of thread is not a waste of social media time IMO.

I’d like some continuous updates whether they are from you or someone else.

Reactions: RU848789
Just did all my chores/errands and have a minute to post. Every single model shows measurable rain to be over for P'way (and the NWS concurs) and the radar is reflecting that now, with perhaps just a bit of mist or a sprinkle over the next hour (not measurable, i.e., a trace of rain) and then nada, as the precip is collapsing to the SE as the low starts to move away. It will remain overcast for a few more hours though and then we might get a few breaks in the overcast by kickoff and perhaps some actual sun by the 2nd half of the game, as temps rise from the current 60F into the mid-60s (63-67F) by kickoff for highs. Enjoy!

By the way, it's still "warm" to me - was very comfortable out and about in shorts and a t-shirt. I know I'm an outlier on that one, though, which is why I give the temps/winds/dewpoint usually...

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
Should you explain? You created 2 pages of discussion.
Nah. I'm good with people not getting it (and/or not appreciating it). Happens a lot. 🙂

I'm having fun posting it. If it brightens other's days, so much the better. If not, there's always next time.

1024 a.m. Good news The rain seems to have tapered off and there's barely a little mist going on right now. Sun is trying to peek out.
Did you make it through the colder time unscathed? I ask because, earlier in the thread, there was some discussion of someone checking others for goosebumps.

Naturally, I immediately grew concerned for all the womenfolk out tailgating today.

"Hey Buster! Those are NOT goosebumps!". 🤨

By the way, it's still "warm" to me - was very comfortable out and about in shorts and a t-shirt. I know I'm an outlier on that one, though, which is why I give the temps/winds/dewpoint usually...
Remember, as you and I have discussed in the past your thermostat is different for the rest of us.😉

So I’m glad you’re giving the big picture for the rest of us Chilly Willies.

Showed up little late for a 12 start but luckily I get to try again for 3:30. Trying out some new “weatherproof” pants. They look a little dorky but staying dry rules. Less dorky then a winter shell
pants.

1:15 p.m. up at The Scarlet Walk. A little less damp slightly warmer still a bit of a breeze coming through. Long sleeve shirt and fleece is comfortable at the moment

Just did all my chores/errands and have a minute to post. Every single model shows measurable rain to be over for P'way (and the NWS concurs) and the radar is reflecting that now, with perhaps just a bit of mist or a sprinkle over the next hour (not measurable, i.e., a trace of rain) and then nada, as the precip is collapsing to the SE as the low starts to move away. It will remain overcast for a few more hours though and then we might get a few breaks in the overcast by kickoff and perhaps some actual sun by the 2nd half of the game, as temps rise from the current 60F into the mid-60s (63-67F) by kickoff for highs. Enjoy!
Radar looks great... sun is peeking out... and it's warming up... chowing on great food...all is right with the world...

Driving through college ave campus there is virtually no street traffic..where are the humans
There was "virtually no street traffic" for the NW and VT games, either, as I walked from the train station to The Barn each day.

Outed liar! ...... I'm just joking. You are a good sport for all the crap you get here.
to be fair though.., saying it is warm in late September in NJ is not much of a stretch. It assumes that it is possible to actually be "cold". Someone told me today it is "dreary" up there in NJ... cannot imagine the lots are in good condition. Good luck to all.. hope it is dry enough for you all to enjoy the $1 pizza in the 1st quarter, inside the stadium, while supplies last.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT