ADVERTISEMENT

Bars/ Restaurants open early Saturday?

RutgersK1d

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2020
Anyone know what bars will be open Saturday early? Meeting a few friends and it would be nice to grab breakfast and a couple early morning beverages.

Maybe try Olive Branch and Tavern on George. There's also a place specializing in brunch that took over the spot where George Street ale house was.

Reactions: RutgersK1d
why don't you buy a bottle or two of whiskey and a parking pass. The whiskey will get you invited to tailgates

Reactions: tomatocan
Anyone know what bars will be open Saturday early? Meeting a few friends and it would be nice to grab breakfast and a couple early morning beverages.
Are any of these friends single women with bad eyesight, no sense of smell, and really, really terrible judgment when it comes to the men they date?

In which case, I have a lot of liquor and beer left over from my Halloween party. So I could host y'all. Or just her. Whatever works.

Last edited:
Reactions: suggakane
Are any of these friends single women with bad eyesight, no sense of smell, and really, really terrible judgement when it comes to the men they date?

In which case, I have a lot of liquor and beer left over from my Halloween party. So I could host y'all. Or just her. Whatever works.
😂

Reactions: Knight Shift
@mildone he's laughing but that's not a no.
I fear that he, along with any single ladies with him, are headed for the Olive Branch. And, having spent a number of away games there in the past, that's a pretty good choice.

I suppose I could always show up early at the OB myself. Hm... 😀

Reactions: RutgersK1d
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT