ADVERTISEMENT

Big10 Tournament Thread: Session 2, 7pm , BTN+, Flowrestling:

Wow was I wrong on Lipari here I though he had a real good shot at NCAA's and he goes 0-2. This weight class is a big question mark for next year.

We have Firestone along with Aragona coming in at the weight.It should be competitive in the room with options available.

Really? Did you eat one of those mushrooms on your farm...:grimace:
With 9 AQ's and being ranked 9th in conference I really thought he had a shot to sneak in. But like I said I was completely wrong and if he's the best we got then we're in trouble.

We have Firestone along with Aragona coming in at the weight.It should be competitive in the room with options available.
I never count on true Freshman. B1G wrestling is a completely different animal from high school.

125 | Shane Metzler will get a rematch with Devin Schnupp (PSU) in the first round of the ninth-place bracket.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Metzlars gets Schnupp again from PSU!!!!
Timw to show Nit Lions where it is at

I'm a wrestling novice. Question for you, what type of potential does glasgow have if his leg is completely healthy next year, based on how he's wrestled this year?

This announcer on mat 3 can't stop coughing. This is A+ quality. What a joke

I'm a wrestling novice. Question for you, what type of potential does glasgow have if his leg is completely healthy next year, based on how he's wrestled this year?

IMHO, it is too hard to tell. He was hurt, up a weight, so tuff to judge. I have to admit, I am less confident than prior to this season on his abilities. We will see next year.

Well Grello just completed the 0-2 as well. Don't see him ever making NCAA's.

Nice and we were just deducted a team point. This session is going swell.

Well Grello just completed the 0-2 as well. Don't see him ever making NCAA's.
I've been saying it for years and taking heat on here. If you aren't aggressive and looking to score, then you won't be successful. I've said it for years. We need multiple transfers.

Reactions: rutpsychward
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT