ADVERTISEMENT

Early look at ACC Challenge (with bartovik spread)

Greene Rice FIG

Hall of Famer
Dec 30, 2005
B1G home games
Duke at MSU (-6)
UNC (-3) at OSU
UVA at PUR (-3)
ND at MD (-5)
WF at PSU (-13)
MIA at ILL (-7)
FSU at Ind (even)
CLEM at MIN (-5)

B1G road games
Mich at LOU (-9)
WIS at NCST (-1)
RU at PITT (-1)
IOWA at CUSE (-2)
NW at BC (-4)
NEB at GT (-11)

Will be very close and a toss up.

B1G home games
Duke at MSU (-6)
UNC (-3) at OSU
UVA at PUR (-3)
ND at MD (-5)
WF at PSU (-13)
MIA at ILL (-7)
FSU at Ind (even)
CLEM at MIN (-5)

B1G road games
Mich at LOU (-9)
WIS at NCST (-1)
RU at PITT (-1)
IOWA at CUSE (-2)
NW at BC (-4)
NEB at GT (-11)

Will be very close and a toss up.

Those seem to be as good as the matchups have ever been.

Why is the B1G getting 8 home games and the ACC just six? And, given that fact, it seems even more strange that RU is sent on the road for the second straight year (@Miami last year, an RU win)?

I'd take Mich with 9 points. That's the one that sticks out the most to me. I think Michigan is good and going to be a pretty solid team by tourney time.

Why is the B1G getting 8 home games and the ACC just six? And, given that fact, it seems even more strange that RU is sent on the road for the second straight year (@Miami last year, an RU win)?

Greene has the UNC-OSU game in Ohio... It is in fact in North Carolina.

Always a great week of basketball. I'll tape all 14 games and watch into the weekend. Wish they would spread out the Tuesday and Wednesday schedule over more days. Just finished up all 8 Gavitt Games yesterday.

I'd take Mich with 9 points. That's the one that sticks out the most to me. I think Michigan is good and going to be a pretty solid team by tourney time.

if Franz Wagner finds a way to get healthy by then...maybe. But Louisville is really good this year, Final Four good.

Always a great week of basketball. I'll tape all 14 games and watch into the weekend. Wish they would spread out the Tuesday and Wednesday schedule over more days. Just finished up all 8 Gavitt Games yesterday.
:Shocked

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT