ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite/Worst Tournament Commercial

RocktheRac

Heisman Winner
Sep 10, 2001
After watching 4 days of hoops and hundreds of commercials which ones are your favorite and least favorite. My vote for best is the Geico motorcycle and Subway's with the Italian family sitting outside with the mother yelling out the window. The least favorite is the Direct TV with the guy singing the Aerosmith song and the State Farm Neighborhood of Good volunteer.

Reactions: ScarletDave
After watching 4 days of hoops and hundreds of commercials which ones are your favorite and least favorite. My vote for best is the Geico motorcycle and Subway's with the Italian family sitting outside with the mother yelling out the window. The least favorite is the Direct TV with the guy singing the Aerosmith song and the State Farm Neighborhood of Good volunteer.

The Geico commercials always crack me up, but if I'm going to vote for the best commercial during the NCAA 's I'd have to go with "Win-ner" where it's about the sport and the opponent picks the other guy up and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlockR
Stakes on a Plane.

The worst are the ones with Barkley and company . The great thing about the first 4 days, especially the first 2, is that there are usually different games going on so you can jump around and try to limit your commercial exposure.
Remember the old days when cbs would only show us one game and would stick with duke blowing a team out instead of switching to another game? I love the new contract with turner involved.

Reactions: RUonBrain
I didn't see any commercials until today but I loved the Barkley-Samuel L Jackson-Spike Lee spots. TV power outage with 'the clapper' and backwards hoodie spots are classic

Clapper is ok. The steaks on the plane is just awful.

I believe there should be a win a date with Charles contest. Gambling. Drinking. Cigars. Stories and laughter. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Samsung commercial about millennials with the guy at the mike is God-awful. I wanna punch him in his fake boxer-looking wannabe Sean Penn face.

I like the allstate mayhem commercial with the buzzing cell phone alert.

Whats with the iPhone "stickers"? Am I getting old? Am I the only one that does not have any idea what the heck those commercials are about? Are they real stickers? Do people really slap stickers on someone else's pie at a diner?

Whats with the iPhone "stickers"? Am I getting old? Am I the only one that does not have any idea what the heck those commercials are about? Are they real stickers? Do people really slap stickers on someone else's pie at a diner?

I have no clue either, I guess they are just like spiffed up emojis...I do not use those either but apparently all this stuff is a big deal

Yea, just checked in the app store and there are sticker apps for imessenger.

Samsung commercial about millennials with the guy at the mike is God-awful. I wanna punch him in his fake boxer-looking wannabe Sean Penn face.
You're old, man. You don't get it.

And I say you can't punch him in the face.

And now you are supposed to say "Watch Me"... I expect video of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT