ADVERTISEMENT

Frustrated with Licensing Office

2006 I remember seeing someone sporting a Miami jersey inside the stadium for one of the games.
"Hey, I'm wearing college football stuff to a college game! What's the big deal?"

@HeavenUniv. I have the Vael jewlery. The fabric has not been made for years (I happen to have 2 tablecloths I had made with it probably 10+ years ago). @Queens90 I have that bead and a R & a U but the Stone Armory jewlery is totally different & would be fun.

In all honesty it's more of we need more choices of better stuff. The things I mentioned were just examples.

... and, by extension, the State of New Jersey or Rutgers Alumni for being less-than-attractive markets for State U.-branded merchandise, but that doesn't really seem possible to me. I mean, I have to imagine that the market for Rutgers apparel is at least bigger and richer than, say, Syracuse's or BC's or Purdue's or Northwestern's.

I think there is a misconception out there that we have a small fan base. Compared to tOSU and Michigan, sure. But yeah we have plenty more fans than Akron.

Or maybe we just have a cheap fan base that doesn't buy stuff.

Ding ding ding. Cheap is kind way of describing. Just got email announcing gift campaign for my Class of 1973's 45th reunion next year. Trying to get gift support. Email states, "Astonishingly Rutgers giving participation rate is only 8%." How's that for cheap?

Reactions: 17Q66
Would be nice if the B1G was such a powerful entity where they could say to somebody, "If you want have a B1G school, you make something for all 14 members or we go somewhere else."

I never figured you for a communist.

Hey, if it helps Rutgers make a buck and gets our "face" out there I'm whatever you want to call me. ;)

With Rutgers now in the Big Ten, you may see that issue go away over time. Manufacturers renewing license agreements or rolling out new products may add Rutgers just to have a complete portfolio of Big Ten merchandise. But even that will take time.
And ^^^THIS^^^ is where I was going with my thought process, comrade. ;)

Reactions: 17Q66
Remember, the Rutgers Boosktore in New Brunswick(Rutgers.bncollege.com) sells embroidered "R" logos for about $5. You can have these sewn on just about anything--my local cleaners in Manchester sews things for $5.

Rutgers toddler gear--
www.rutgersfever.com
www.rallyhouse.com
www.amazon.com
www.collegebabyshop.com
www.walmart.com
www.onestopfanshop.com
Rutgers.bncollege.com

Rutgers lingerie---
www.inspiritcollegebrand.com
www.rallyhouse.com
www.victoriassecret.com
www.amazon.com
Rutgers.bncollege.com

Mrs Screw,
I tried to find Rutgers cloth in stock,but no luck. Here are a few ideas that might work for a Rutgers tablecloth--

If plastic is OK, fineartamerica.com sells a lot of nice Rutgers stuff,including shower curtains that you could cut for your size table

Buy Rutgers curtains or bed sheets and cut to size

You can get red and white checkerboard tablecloths in Boscovs/Kohls for about $10 and then sew one or more of the embroidered "R" patches on.

Tell us what you want and we will create a design and send you a file for your approval. From infants onesies to adult 3X. We have recently added custom compression sleeves if you got a young player in any sport check this out.
21034589_509417129395934_1879408295190614767_n_zpsmjp8rkxw.png

Haters gonna hate
what about T shirts using the block R. does it go through the same procedure. Say someone wanted to make War at the Shore T-shorts last week with the R and W for Rutgers and Washington

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT