ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Northwestern

That’s the tradeoff, true. But getting backups time is forward looking and program building. I’d work a lot of players in. But I’d keep GW in unless the score gets totally out of control. Wouldn’t let him run, though.

I'd define 31 as out of control.

Y’all know I’m not a Schiano fan. Seriously question his judgment re: wearing a black shirt on a 95 degree day. Jesus, how much are we paying this guy again ?

Not sure what happened to Langan right there.

Did Wes Bailey come back in, or was he ruled out?

Don't see the upside of GW still on the fielld?
There’s upside. Hopefully Langhan isn’t hurt but that was another short route to a TE. Gavin needs to get more comfortable with that short game. They are working it in.

That’s the tradeoff, true. But getting backups time is forward looking and program building. I’d work a lot of players in. But I’d keep GW in unless the score gets totally out of control. Wouldn’t let him run, though.
I agree if we were few games in. Our offense needs much reps as possible because they haven't established anything yet... Practice reps and real game reps is really different...

Defense, different story - as we have 7 starters that came back... lets get those 2nd and 3rd stringers in

Grrrrr take shots down the field. These play calls are going to absolutely nothing but get 9 in box against teams with 1/2 a heartbeat

Reactions: mikemarc1
Y’all know I’m not a Schiano fan. Seriously question his judgment re: wearing a black shirt on a 95 degree day. Jesus, how much are we paying this guy again ?
This is as big a compliment I’ve ever seen from you. Resorting to questioning GS’s wardrobe choice is pretty telling.

Reactions: thegock
Loyal just recreated the Florida championship sideline hit if anyone saw swamp kings. Lol my goodness what a hit

It’s slimming. He knows he needs to lose some weight if he expects to be able to pull an Urban Meyer at the local bars.

Ash used to wear black during practices in the heat as well. It may be a way of showing solidarity by being as uncomfortable as the guys in pads.

Edit: Well…not exactly as uncomfortable.

Reactions: mildone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT