ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Boston College

This is a very young team but you can tell they got better the more they play. By the end of the season they should be good enough really win some games!

Reactions: Rutgers Chris
Sitting in BC stadium and took a quick read of this thread. Once again the usual suspects dont disappoint with the barrage of negative nonsense. Please find another team to put your negative karma on. Overreactive losers. You know who you are.
Lol. Don't worry, positive karma will save our football program! Schiano is our savior!

like our improved size and athleticism, but we just looked woefully unprepared... penalties, missed assignments, confusion galore. Need to play much better in the 2nd half to win this. Nice atmosphere at the stadium though... great RU turnout.

Reactions: redking
It’s still in a score so it’s okay for now. Even at two scores if there’s enough time I wouldn’t give up because a sudden change and score could get you right back in it. 3 scores would be tough.

I’d like quick snap after that play and go again

Still got it on 2nd down. There you go. I say just kick the xp don’t go for two but looks like they’re going for two

That's what happens when you make a young offensive line nervous.

Can’t chase points this early. And they overthought the play. If you are going for 2 give it to Langan to power it in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT