ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Boston College

BC Band playing their fight song in RU section while we're snapping the ball. Isn't that a procedural penalty? Geez...tough day. Now we're still chasing points.

Bad decision and worse execution on the 2pt. Get the kicker in there and let him get one through to get his confidence.

Reactions: shields
Rutgers recovers a quarterback fumble near BC goal line and then scores a touchdown on a run.I question the two point play because Rutgers lacks a passing attack.Score 14-12.

the long pass blitz pickup was due to a DL breaking contact with an OL allowing the blitz to get picked up.. so one OL checked 2 of ours

You had To go for 2. No choice.
I think it’s too early for that but coaches do chase points more often these days from what I’ve seen. And it’s just a point not multiple scores needed. A TD by them puts us down 9 instead of 8 which means two score game.

Great coaching to decline the penalty!!! Great 3rd down defense

That’s why I didn’t like the two point try. You have to assume more scoring with the amount of time left so now we’re down 9 instead of 8 so it’s a two score game. Hopefully we can overcome it

That’s why I didn’t like the two point try. You have to assume more scoring with the amount of time left so now we’re down 9 instead of 8 so it’s a two score game. Hopefully we can overcome it
The XP isn't guaranteed either

Reactions: RUShea
total push off.. but earlier lagan was called for offensive PI when he got tangled up and had zero advantage.. but this.. yeah.. no foul

Reactions: fischy5000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT