ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball falls to Maryland 63-46

Next two home games are must wins for a winning season and not finishing in the last four in B1G Ten standings.The margin for error is very small.

Purdue was such an ugly performance and it seems that it was the final nail in an at large. I wonder where this team is right now. Hoping for the best.

Student section already 2/3rds filled 10 minutes before tipoff on a Sunday 12:00 start?

Wow

I am going to enjoy this defensive game with a low score. Unlike most sports fans, I like defense...

Reactions: Degaz-RU
I was about to say, the whole arena is pretty early for once.

Pike's a broken record on Mag, "He practiced great yesterday." Looks like he's going to play today as Pike gave the thumbs up. So how he practices the day before a game is a total crap shoot if he's going to play.

Pike's a broken record on Mag, "He practiced great yesterday." Looks like he's going to play today as Pike gave the thumbs up. So how he practices the day before a game is a total crap shoot if he's going to play.
I have no idea how practices the day before a game helps a guy play in a game the next day who is fighting a knee issue…..maybe rest him a little, must be a crazy thought

Going from Purdue making easy open 3s to Maryland missing easy open 3s is mind numbing.

How are high level college players this bad at open shots?

Reactions: KevH
only 2.5 faves
Funny … anyway just turned on BTN and see another quick start for RU … still over 35 min left … need to win the winnable games especially at home … does RU get that defensive run going?

GG gets the bounce!!!!
Think that’s going to kick start his confidence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT