ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball falls to Michigan State 73-55

Was that the play Pike drew up out of a TO? Cliff was wide open - if our guards could ever learn to drive and DISH, we'd have something.
I’m gonna be a broken record about it, and already created a thread about it, but interior passing could save the season (to some extent). But we have almost none.

Our whole team has to get better at getting the ball to open or mismatched players in the lane on time (before help arrives).

Pikiell and his coaching staff have always struggled with the offensive side. Another reason I think fans better be tempered with next year's team expectation. Pikiell still has a lot to prove beyond just being able to recruit.

Down 15. Cant score. I don’t know maybe we have a highly rated recruit on bench. Maybe he catches fire. Even Oskar got that. Pike has completely frozen out Gavin.

jmike a freshman Noah a 5th year transfer who everyone raved about for no reason

Him and Oskar are the opposite of what pike looks for defensively

Reactions: darkcheck
Why is Cliff considered a top 3 BIG center? He should be absolutely dominating the paint but instead this year has been a disappearing act

We have no offense under Pikiell, but not we have no defense either. How many more years do we have of this?

This is all on PIKE!!!

No control of his players and lineups!!

Hero ball all day

3 road games each time it happened in different times of the game

Ohio St end of the first half
Iowa to start the game,
Mich St middle of the 2nd half

Reactions: ScarletDave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT