ADVERTISEMENT

Kay Ron Adams to visit Iowa..has RU in top #3

Hobbs created the mess,someone with leadership skills would be figuring a way out of the mess he/she has created..not just continue to wallow in same basement level status.

Which has zero to do with my comments on the post I responded to but thanks!

Update..Today Adams was posting about The Hunt,,Todd got an update from him tonight..12/12/2018.

1. todderick Hunt‏Verified account@TodderickHunt 24m24 minutes ago
    Asked #Rutgers commit Kay'Ron Adams about "The Hunt" Tweet. This was his response: "Coach Ash, Coach Nunz & Coach Okruch came on a home visit today and it was very good visit w/ me & my family so I made that tweet in a very good mood after the great visit I had with them today."

2. Todderick Hunt‏Verified account@TodderickHunt 21m21 minutes ago
    That said, he still intends to take the #Iowa official visit this weekend to ensure he is making the right decision.

What the heck do some of you guys expect Hobbs to say? "we know he's gonna recruit like shit but whatever!"??? I mean SMDH lol!

He’s a big shot fundraiser right? Fire this loser. Ticket sales and attendance crashing.
Can’t coach, can’t recruit. Can’t develop players. Can’t plug in the guys that fall in his lap in the right position.

CC fraud, conspiracy to commit murder. One win? WTF is going on?

He’s a ****ing disaster. Pull the plug

Reactions: BlockR
He’s a big shot fundraiser right? Fire this loser. Ticket sales and attendance crashing.
Can’t coach, can’t recruit. Can’t develop players. Can’t plug in the guys that fall in his lap in the right position.

Brown bag, dude. Brown bag. Breath in and out of it. Follow with placing over your head. You'll feel better.

top 3, top 10, top 2, top 540............ ive learned it doesn't matter until it's..... "top and only 1 and I just signed..........."

Reactions: JoeRU0304

Again...has ZERO to do with my comment.

Agree he’s a goner. What recruit of any worth would set foot in this shit show. Doesn’t take a ton of smarts to realize this isn’t the place to be.

Agree he’s a goner. What recruit of any worth would set foot in this shit show. Doesn’t take a ton of smarts to realize this isn’t the place to be.
I would say that Rutgers is a decent place to go if you're a middling 3 star defensive back. Ash has a pretty good track record with coaching secondary. And if you saw Avery Young this year you'd know dbs are developed here.

I can control RU will never see another penny from me. Everyone else can too.

They have people wrapped up in this ridiculous priority points scam. Just walk away. When ticket sales drop in half and the stadium is completely empty. They will do something.

It already looks empty on TV. Even though they say there are 20,000 people there. It’s obvious there isn’t close to that number of people at the games.

FB recruiting class is below 70. BB team still isn’t good even though people said we would finally be decent. Last NCAA was when Christ was a corporal.

It’s a disaster.

Last edited:
Actually, the fans should be given credit for sticking around all these years supporting these programs which have had so many poor seasons.

Honestly, when has ‘attacking the fanbase’ ever worked as a strategy for anyone? Some of these ‘real fans’ almost seem like they want game day attendance under 10k so they can pat themselves on the back for being such ‘great fans’. Being that they’re all such ‘great fans with a winning mentality’, why haven’t we been winning???

Joe P.

See ya. Don’t let the door hit you in the A$$. We need new fans. Better fans. Fans with a winning mentality.
If you think 'new fans' will suddenly jump on board after one win seasons,you are only kidding yourself.
IF RU was smart they would be doing everything they could to hold onto the diminishing season ticket base. Sending out empty emails and showing incompetence with Ash extension,retaining a floundering HC,,and now swimming coach waste of money,,Im sure will not install confidence and retain the fan base.
New leadership is needed from the top downward.

Not the miserable fans. They can go. To the rest of you...kudos.
Yeah Baby: a serious question; do you think that Hobbs is the correct AD to change the losing culture of RU revenue sports,hire new coaches and manage the athletic department in the future?
If you say yes,what examples can you give that shows he has the ability to accomplish these goals?

See ya. Don’t let the door hit you in the A$$. We need new fans. Better fans. Fans with a winning mentality.

Good luck. People saying you can’t judge a coach in year three. Next year will be saying you can’t judge a coach in year 4.

I honestly feel bad for the fans that have Stockholm syndrome. It’s a serious mental illness. Not something to joke about.

We have some absolutely delusional posters on this Board.
Going down in Ashes.
Will the last RU season ticket holder please turn off the lights when you leave.

The ones living in fantasy land and say everything is goid can go first. Many die hard fans are miserable because nothing is being done to fix the program.
I see very few people saying everything is gold. They can stay but tell me who is saying that because I don’t agree with them. The misery loves company group has got to go. No good coming out of that group.

Reactions: RUTGERZ_R00LZ
Hmm, yessir321 reminds me of a PSU fan or two who troll these boards from time to time.

Yessir321 - have YOU supported a pedophile today?

So I have no idea who you are but no I’m good, I supported my scarlet knights with my yearly donation to the Big Build last week, have you?

Reactions: BlockR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT