ADVERTISEMENT

Long-Term Weather Forecast: Saturday March 14, 2015?

NickRU714

Heisman Winner
Aug 18, 2009
Getting married next weekend here in North Jersey (West Orange/Florham Park area).

Any insights on what the weather trend could be for Essex/Morris County?
I know it's too early for a forecast but are the models trending warmer/colder/drier/wetter?

Any help you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Accuweather says 60 degrees and cloudy for WO on 3/14. Of course this far out it isn't worth the time it took to look it up.

Originally posted by knightfan7:
Accuweather says 60 degrees and cloudy for WO on 3/14. Of course this far out it isn't worth the time it took to look it up.
Good luck Nick- I hope that forecast pans out for you (and the rest of us)!

there is no way of knowing because patterns flip

indications are the cold eases somewhat mid month...as far as precip goes that's a total crapshoot, check back in a week

Are you having your reception at the Manor in West Orange?

60 would be awesome! Marching in the Bucks County St. Patricks parade that day.

This year, weathermen can't forecast what the weather will be in an hour. And you're looking for 11 days out? You'd be better off asking whether you'll still be married in 20 years.

Good luck!

Weather forecast for March 14: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.

George Carlin

Weather nm
This post was edited on 3/3 7:13 PM by RU1977

Hope you have better luck than an old work friend of mine. Back in 1993, he was to be married around the same time. I think it was the 13th or 14th of March. My wife and i were invited. It was on a Saturday and it was also the day the entire east coast of the US was hit with one of the worst snow/ice/wind storms in history. The so called "Superstorm". No way i could make it there. Anway, it must of been an omen of sorts. He did get married and was divorced about 5 years later.

On the 14th I have my first HS umpire assignment. I'll sign for 60, but cannot fathom that the field will be playable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT