ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread: CKLV Tournament Updates

Is anyone else nervous that we will lose to Rider if they wrestle like this? This is prob the worst I have seen this team in 15 years. Jest a terrible performance

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
Is anyone else nervous that we will lose to Rider if they wrestle like this? This is prob the worst I have seen this team in 15 years. Jest a terrible performance
The lineup is 100 percent different with a healthy Gravina in there. I think he's going to come out in 2 weeks ready to eat.

Dual season is going to be brutal with this collection. It isn't going to be pretty for fans, maybe 5-7 the rest of the way. But if we can just push through that 3rd AA it'll redeem itself.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Pacific Time :

7:45am:
Skin Check
8:00am: Weigh-ins, Las Vegas Convention Center
9:00am: Round 7 Consolation 2nd of (8)
10:00am: Round 8 Championship Semi-Finals, Round 9 Consolation Semi Finals, Consolation Finals 5th & 6th, 7th & 8th Places
3:00pm: CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS 1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th Places

Saturday, December 1, 2018
Pacific Time :

7:45am:
Skin Check
8:00am: Weigh-ins, Las Vegas Convention Center
9:00am: Round 7 Consolation 2nd of (8)
10:00am: Round 8 Championship Semi-Finals, Round 9 Consolation Semi Finals, Consolation Finals 5th & 6th, 7th & 8th Places
3:00pm: CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS 1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th Places
So 1 pm Eastern time is the semis?

I like goodale. However, the recruiting needs to get better. If the results continue it is time to replace our heavyweight coach with an top heavyweight coach. I dont see how anyone can argue this. I know many are more in tune with the technical aspects of wrestling. Point is we clearly arent getting elite recruits at heavyweight or upper weights and we arent getting great development. How long does he get to fail at his job/

Good Morning! Day 2 starts with Consolations wrestlebacks at Noon.

RU will have :

6 seed John Van Brill vs 4 seed Ke-Shawn Hayes, Ohio St

Semi Final Round begins 1pm.

RU will have:

1 seed Nick Suriano vs 4 seed J. Erneste, Mizz. at 133
Erneste has 3 pins in the Tourney !

1 seed Anthony Ashnault vs 5 seed M. Finesilver , Duke at 149

RU currently is in 10 th place. Full Standings :
http://arena.flowrestling.org/event/e48562ec-e752-48fd-9d31-e32070c56880

Enjoy the Day !

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT