ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan at Wisconsin

B1G officiating is seriously bad. Missed a blatant goaltending call on Michigan and called a charge on Wisconsin that was not even close to being a charge. I have no dog in this fight; just objectively bad officiating.

Now they just called a terrible charge on Michigan. Makeup call perhaps, but still brutally bad.

What a bust Devante Jones has been, and to think he was one of the most prized transfers this offseason

Yeah that’s the dilemma, right? We will only know who to root for in these games if we could see into the future to see how our last five games will go. If we end up winning 3 of five or better, then we should’ve rooted for Michigan to beat Wisconsin to improve our chances of a top 4 finish. But if we only win 1 or 2, then we should’ve rooted for Wisconsin to beat Michigan, to knock UM down a peg on the Bubble.

Personally, I’m staying positive and thinking we have a good chance at a top 4 finish. So,…. Let’s go Wolverines!!!
Exactly my thoughts on the subject

Yup. Should have been and 1 and Michigan would be right in this game. After that terrible call Wisconsin went on a run.

There was an even worse charge called against Wisconsin just before that one. Not to mention the obvious Michigan goaltending that was missed. Refs have been outright awful, but overall it’s favored Michigan.

Reactions: RU205
I don’t know how they are going to sort all this out. What a mess.

Oh boy. Juwan being Juwan.

Something tells me he will not be on the sideline when we play in Ann Arbor.

Reactions: RU205
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT