ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan at Wisconsin

I like he’s working himself out of a job. Maybe not right away, but guy is volatile as hell. His team seems to be following his lead. Is this what they mean by ’Michigan man?’

Would have been better off not doing the handshake line. Both coaches were hot. Not sure why Gard called the TO.

Shouldn’t have thrown the punch but calling that timeout just to get bench in is a load of shit

I mean he has to be fired right?? That's insane
My guess is that he’ll be suspended until an investigation is completed. So at least one game and maybe the remainder of the regular season. If he had thrown a closed fist punch that landed squarely, he’d be fired for sure, imo.

#5 Michigan Williams #0 Neath Wisconsin both throwing punches along with Diabate and Howard

My guess is that he’ll be suspended until an investigation is completed. So at least one game and maybe the remainder of the regular season. If he had thrown a closed fist punch that landed squarely, he’d be fired for sure, imo.
It's not like this is the first time when he went over the top. He looked terrible in that Maryland game last year when he went after Turgeon in the B1G tourney

It's not like this is the first time when he went over the top. He looked terrible in that Maryland game last year when he went after Turgeon in the B1G tourney
That’s true and so he won’t get the benefit of the doubt, or at least he shouldn’t.

Timeout is within the rules of the game. Throwing a punch is not. Gard did a good job of pushing his buttons. What a jackass to fall for it.
Why call a timeout up 15 other than to be a douche. Not saying that wasn’t coming but Gard is just as much an ass

Yeah and he wasn’t suspended there either. This kind of thing is ok apparently, but if you pull a mile rice it’s way worse.

That’s true and so he won’t get the benefit of the doubt, or at least he shouldn’t.
They didn’t do anything to him last time . He should have been suspended for the rest of the conference tournament .
They will slap his wrist

Why call a timeout up 15 other than to be a douche. Not saying that wasn’t coming but Gard is just as much an ass
Just as much? Agree he shouldn’t have done it. But you get back in ways other than throwing a punch. That’s completely triggered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT