ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan at Wisconsin

Just as much? Agree he shouldn’t have done it. But you get back in ways other than throwing a punch. That’s completely triggered.
I agree punches shouldn’t have been thrown, but Gard was toying with a 6-11 sometimes irrational hot head

What are the rules around fights? If the fight occurred after the game are there rules to deal with that and how it is handled? I’m only asking if there is way Michigan can weasel its way out any suspensions.

Ask Minnesota
And just to add on, Carino makes a good point, Martelli is a much better coach so the coaching part isn't a loss for Michigan in my opinion. Add that to sometimes these weird back against the wall events turn out to be worse. Hopefully the distraction and Diabate out helps us but who the hell knows.

Reactions: biker7766
I am rooting for Davison and Dibate to fight and have everyone (except Juwan Howard) leave the bench to join. Since I am a pacifist I don’t want to see anyone get hurt though.
Fig I’m playing the lottery tomorrow… what numbers do you suggest? 😅

I agree punches shouldn’t have been thrown, but Gard was toying with a 6-11 sometimes irrational hot head
Please giving cover for Howard’s nonsense is absurd. But hey I guess OJ was just misunderstood too.

Just as much? Agree he shouldn’t have done it. But you get back in ways other than throwing a punch. That’s completely triggered.
Yup, like actually having your team ready and in positin to win the game! What a jerk...

And just to add on, Carino makes a good point, Martelli is a much better coach so the coaching part isn't a loss for Michigan in my opinion. Add that to sometimes these weird back against the wall events turn out to be worse. Hopefully the distraction and Diabate out helps us but who the hell knows.
This feels more like a distraction though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT