ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021 NHL Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like God had better things to do:

new-jersey-devils-prudential-helmet-logo-ad-2020-2021-nhl-hockey-helmet-ads-advertisements-photos-sportslogosnet.jpg
Damn you ! Well at least they kept it as local as could be .

Without fans the NHL has got to look elsewhere for revenue.
When I first started going to Devil games in the 80's there was nothing on the boards except a player who got checked against one. Now it seems weird to think about empty boards . What are ya gonna do ? Except say LETS GO DEVILS .

While I do prefer a jersey free of advertising, I do have to admit I like the euro jerseys with the tags all over them.

Not the euro ices though, those look ridiculous.

Last edited:
While I do prefer a jersey free of advertising, I do have to admit I like the euro jersey with the tags all over them.

I’ve grown accustomed to the “decorated” faceoff cirlcle.

Did you know in the Swedish league the current scoring leader gets to wear a jersey that’s a little different. Similar to the yellow one for the Tour de France.

Last edited:
I’ve grown accustomed to the “decorated” faceoff cirlcle.

Did you know in the Swedish league the current scoring leader gets to wear a jersey that’s a little different. Similar to the yellow one for the Tour de France.
Maybe it's the swedish leagues but one guy get's a fancy helmet.

Edit: Meant to say swiss leagues.

Last edited:
While I do prefer a jersey free of advertising, I do have to admit I like the euro jersey with the tags all over them.

I like a lot of those jerseys too

I think it is because the logos can be visually appealing but since I don't even know what most of the companies are there are no other associations to the logo.

An NHL jersey with a bunch of familiar logos that make me think about the business the company is in , or the time I was on hold with that company's customer service for 2 hours, etc. probably won't work as well.

• Haha
Reactions: RU-05
Outside of football every season is too long. And football is getting there as well.

I disagree because I think football (at least the NFL) has already gotten there. But this should be an outstanding season for the NHL. Rivalry games have a better chance of being as heated as they were in to 70's, especially since a lot of times the teams will play against each other in consecutive games (either consecutive nights or two games in three days).

I disagree because I think football (at least the NFL) has already gotten there. But this should be an outstanding season for the NHL. Rivalry games have a better chance of being as heated as they were in to 70's, especially since a lot of times the teams will play against each other in consecutive games (either consecutive nights or two games in three days).
Agree...if there were actual crowds to see these games in person.

While the “Battle for Alberta” is great TV it must be very intense to see it live. And IMO the crowd is part of the reason that makes it such a great watch.

Agree...if there were actual crowds to see these games in person.

While the “Battle for Alberta” is great TV it must be very intense to see it live. And IMO the crowd is part of the reason that makes it such a great watch.
I love the western Canada games, especially in the playoffs. They're awesome

Reactions: cicero grimes
Can Reilly Walsh make the team now or does he need time to bake in the AHL?
AHL.....I'm not sold on him yet, his slapshot is legit but the rest of his game is always been a bit iffy. Nikita Okhotyuk is a defenseman to keep an eye on, kid can HIT and plays a strong defensive game. I think he can crack the lineup this year.

AHL.....I'm not sold on him yet, his slapshot is legit but the rest of his game is always been a bit iffy. Nikita Okhotyuk is a defenseman to keep an eye on, kid can HIT and plays a strong defensive game. I think he can crack the lineup this year.

I've never heard of Nikita, they can use physical defensemen

Devils fans, what happened with the goalie Crawferd, he left the team?

And the Devils really don't have a viable Plan B. This is a huge hit. With this, Nico hurt and Bratt holding out, expect another lottery season.

Ok
Let’s go Rangers😀
AGAIN .........Wrong board . I remember years ago being at home opener for the Devils and your father came out on the ice with a Devil jersey on. I think it was the 75th anniversary of the league and he was the Devils honorary captain that year. It was a moment I will not forget! But my question to you is , what happened to you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT