ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022-2023 Transfer Portal Activity Part 2

rutgersguy1

Hall of Famer
Dec 17, 2008
Transfer portal opens up today for the next couple weeks. I don't think in any give offseason the 2nd window will ever be as active as the 1st but after spring practices players might have a better idea of the depth chart and be looking to move.

Which one of the Portal Guys have a chance to land at Rutgers?
No idea, this is just to see the type of players schools lose and get and see what’s out there, just like the first portal thread. It’s not related specifically to RU but anyone is welcome post that type of stuff or any other portal related news they come across. This is just news from CFB reporters I follow on Twitter so I figure they might be players of some note.

For RU specific portal news, the premium board probably has a thread dedicated to that.

Reactions: tico brown
No idea, this is just to see the type of players schools lose and get and see what’s out there, just like the first portal thread. It’s not related specifically to RU but anyone is welcome post that type of stuff or any other portal related news they come across. This is just news from CFB reporters I follow on Twitter so I figure they might be players of some note.

For RU specific portal news, the premium board probably has a thread dedicated to that.
Not seeing many wide receivers.

Not seeing many wide receivers.
Other than the BC WR there haven't been many portal WRs that could have interest in RU that would be worth taking.

RU's needs are all on offense since they missed everything in the first portal window with the long drawn out OC hire. That could bite them back hard this year. They also need a LT badly and possibly a LG if Sutton can't make it back to his old form.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Other than the BC WR there haven't been many portal WRs that could have interest in RU that would be worth taking.

RU's needs are all on offense since they missed everything in the first portal window with the long drawn out OC hire. That could bite them back hard this year. They also need a LT badly and possibly a LG if Sutton can't make it back to his old form.
Assume this guy is the WR?

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
Tywone Malone can not only elevate what many close to the program know already but Watson and he were close . Watson recruited him I believe to Ole Miss as well as Rutgers. Baseball may not be at the SEC level of Ole Miss but he can reach all the levels he seeks at Rutgers under Owens. Just ask Todd Frazier and Zappa why this is where he should be. It is probably a long shot but that is a player who NIL makes total sense.

Damm… 😳. It’s the old logo from the high school I went to back in the day. Other than on their football helmets, they used the generic Bulldog logo for everything else they do for a while now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT