ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022-2023 Transfer Portal Activity Part 2

How does Dieon hand out 62 schollys in one year? I thought there was a 25 max per year?
There are no limits for these next couple years and that may become permanent.

To counterbalance teams losing a bunch of players to the portal, there aren't limits on a class. Kansas after Charlie Weis is usually cited as the example of what teams don't want to have happen.

There are no limits for these next couple years and that may become permanent.

To counterbalance teams losing a bunch of players to the portal, there aren't limits on a class. Kansas after Charlie Weis is usually cited as the example of what teams don't want to have happen.

Yikes. It's total free agency.

Reactions: redking
If Kirk isn’t confident in Gavin, I’d go for Casey.

41 tds, 19 ints, 4500 yards passing over 2 seasons

Nebraska was a mess. We’ll have a better line this year, and Kirk works wonders with guys like this.

In the season before last one, he threw 388 yards, 5 tds, 0 ints on 11-2 Oklahoma. Guy has talent for sure

Reactions: RU#1fan
Yes please to Thorne and Coleman. Wonder what's up with Coleman transfer? Some folks here tight Tucker was a genius after his first year. Minus Kenneth Walker, not so much.
He is a genius. He got that big contract after that season.

Nebraska was a mess. We’ll have a better line this year, and Kirk works wonders with guys like this.

In the season before last one, he threw 388 yards, 5 tds, 0 ints on 11-2 Oklahoma. Guy has talent for sure
We should be pursuing him now

We should be pursuing him now
Casey has an Auburn offer, and I'm betting he goes there.

Thorne would be a great pickup, and so would the WR in the port in @rutgersguy1 's post above. Still wondering what's up why a guy with 748 yards is moving on from Mel's team. He'd fit right in at Rutgers because he already knows how to chop.

Need to cast that nationwide net for one possible hr hitter wr---yes we need to accurately get the ball there, but with brown and monagai, it would change things immensely.

I’m assuming all the players that are withdrawing got a nice paycheck.

I’m assuming all the players that are withdrawing got a nice paycheck.
I suppose that's possible in some cases and in others it could be after testing the waters there weren't many opportunities or opportunities they wanted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT