ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2024 NY Jets Season Thread

Watched a good part of the game last night, that loss did not fall on Rodgers' shoulders. The playcalling really sucked at times, a couple times it was your typical run-run-pass - WTF? The 70's called, they want their playbook back. A couple of crucial drops just killed drives: again, Rodgers put it right in their hands and they dropped it.

Because he wants a new contract, which the Jets knew when they traded for him. That's why he was available.
It’s more than just a new contract. He’s wants top 3 money and guaranteed at that. It’s why Howie moved on from him, the Eagles have invested in others and wasn’t able to make that happen for an aging player.

It’s more than just a new contract. He’s wants top 3 money and guaranteed at that. It’s why Howie moved on from him, the Eagles have invested in others and wasn’t able to make that happen for an aging player.
I wasn't going to get into specifics, but at the end of the day, he wants a new contract with sh$tload of money, which the Jets had to have known at the time. I think it's one of the strangest situations I have ever seen.

I wasn't going to get into specifics, but at the end of the day, he wants a new contract with sh$tload of money, which the Jets had to have known at the time. I think it's one of the strangest situations I have ever seen.
I can see it working out both ways.

Reddick and his camp realize they over play the market and settle for less.

I can see the Jets lose another game while getting pushed around up front and work out a deal with him that is cap friendly this year but heavily guaranteed on the back end

I can see it working out both ways.

Reddick and his camp realize they over play the market and settle for less.

I can see the Jets lose another game while getting pushed around up front and work out a deal with him that is cap friendly this year but heavily guaranteed on the back end
Good points.

Not sure what people expected . Niners are really good and at home in the opener on a Monday night . That’s a tough draw.
Jets should be a playoff team

Being a Jets fan, of course I was prepared for things to go wrong.

Still, the idea never crossed my mind that they could possibly be this pathetic at running the ball and stopping the run.

Being a Jets fan, of course I was prepared for things to go wrong.

Still, the idea never crossed my mind that they could possibly be this pathetic at running the ball and stopping the run.
Still early in the game, but wow, the Jets really suck. Can they really be this bad or just early season rust?

Rodgers looking good. He sure knows the game of football. Granted the Pats oline is not the best.

I didn't realize Rogers was drafted the same year (2005) as Justin Tuck of NYGs.
Ima have to look close at those Washington crossing the Delaware paintings to see if Rogers is there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT