ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cannabis sales opening up in NJ

Here’s why … two weeks ago my 47 year son was driving home from work on the SSP Long Island going westbound . As he was exiting at exit 29 rte. 107 he was side wiped on a the entire side of his 2022 CRV Touring. Fortunately no one was injured however the offending driver was high on “weed “ with of course no insurance / already in the high risk category. The officer said though he didn’t see the accident , he smelled something and this he said is happening all the time. The driver was found 100% at fault . Damage was $ 3900 .00 due to the many sensors in the vehicle. Though State Farm my son’s insurer says he won’t be charged for an accident they also admitted it is an upticking issue. So not only alcohol DUI’s , driving F’d up by marijuana is more and more. Please don’t be fooled.

CR-V?

Bound to happen sooner or later.

flying-high.gif

Nahhh, not really. Fake "internet tough guy" dildos like you don't get me riled. I just enjoy dishing it back to trolls & idiots.
You sure use a lot of juvenile epithets for a girl who isn't throwing a temper tantrum.
🐔

You sure use a lot of juvenile epithets for a girl who isn't throwing a temper tantrum.
🐔

I wouldn't know. Unlike you I'm not attuned to what juvenile girls are doing.....you seem to be though angmo....or is it pedo?

$60 an eighth plus tax isn't terrible, considering there is some level of quality control

it's a beyond ridiculous price.

that's $480 an oz for something that cost $35 oz for yrs till Reagan came along.

and yes, it's better now, but you also have huge economies of scale and mass production now compared to then.

it's a beyond ridiculous price.

that's $480 an oz for something that cost $35 oz for yrs till Reagan came along.

and yes, it's better now, but you also have huge economies of scale and mass production now compared to then.
the cost for an ounce is not 8x the price of an 1/8th, if it is you are getting ripped off.

Dispensaries opening up near campus, talk about a gold mine

Earlier this year, two recreational cannabis dispensaries opened in Downtown New Brunswick, marking the emergence of local cannabis companies after the city's endorsement of eight applicants in 2022. https://dailytargum.com/article/2023/11/two-cannabis-dispensaries-open-near-u-campus

I ran out of my go to strain for inflammation pain relief ( Apple Cobbler by Rhythm) about 2 months ago and hadn’t really found an adequate replacement. I picked up Monkey Bread (indica) flower the other day in Maplewood and wow it is even better than the Apple Cobbler. It is definitely a couch lock indica tho, highly recommend to anyone lookin for pain relief and a sleep aid.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT