ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gyms Open Tuesday

The No.1 question:Will showers be available?They weren't yesterday in Pearl River,NY.To me,no shower is the greatest health hazard of them all.

Reactions: MrsScrew
The No.1 question:Will showers be available?They weren't yesterday in Pearl River,NY.To me,no shower is the greatest health hazard of them all.

I'm a member at Life Time. I'm waiting for them to send an email out about all of it. Not having shower availability will suck because I work out before work. No shower at the gym means showering at work ..ew...or working out after work which doesn't work well in my life.

I'm a member at Life Time. I'm waiting for them to send an email out about all of it. Not having shower availability will suck because I work out before work. No shower at the gym means showering at work ..ew...or working out after work which doesn't work well in my life.

Which Lifetime location do you go to. I am in Berkeley Heights, have not heard anything yet. Not sure I want to go back yet. My wife and I ordered a Peloton which should arrive mid-September. May stick to that for a while.

Which Lifetime location do you go to. I am in Berkeley Heights, have not heard anything yet. Not sure I want to go back yet. My wife and I ordered a Peloton which should arrive mid-September. May stick to that for a while.

I go to the Mt. Laurel club. It's across the street from work and work pays for most of it. It's very convenient to get there at 6am, work out, shower and get ready and be at work at 7:30.

Apparently also known for his "offensive" skills ...at least on Urban Dictionary 😆
Oh lawd! I did not know that and probably didn't need to know that. Somehow, I don't think Source will be using this factoid as part of one of his "I did not know that" threads.

Reactions: Greg2020 and fsg2

So you’re the other guy always wearing Rutgers Stuff

Reactions: BigLou and MrsScrew
Poor restaurateurs.

I have a friend who owns the diner in town. She's finally able to get catering jobs but at the beginning she was hemorrhaging money. And people not wanting to use cash was costing her credit card fees too.

I have a friend who owns the diner in town. She's finally able to get catering jobs but at the beginning she was hemorrhaging money. And people not wanting to use cash was costing her credit card fees too.
Is NJ not allowing outside dining? That’s what we’ve been doing out here.

There is one in Lacey Township, the Lakeside Diner that as of now, is open for indoor dining.
They were locked down by the cops and given a summons for being open. It is the same situation as the gym that has been in the news. The owner of the diner refuses to close. The guy running against cory booker is now using it for a campaign headquarters so it can remain open.

Is NJ not allowing outside dining? That’s what we’ve been doing out here.

yes, outdoor dining only. but the novelty of eating under a tent in 90+ degree weather & 90% humidity while sitting on the blacktop of the parking lot loses it's luster pretty quickly.

Outside dining yes for a few months now. murphy's fav restaurant is the only one open for indoor dining.

do you mean Restaurant Nicholas?

yes, outdoor dining only. but the novelty of eating under a tent in 90+ degree weather & 90% humidity while sitting on the blacktop of the parking lot loses it's luster pretty quickly.

do you mean Restaurant Nicholas?
Yes I do think that is the restaurant.

Reactions: MrsScrew
I read a story on Restaurant Nicholas in the APP. They claim to be in compliance for indoor dining because they can open two walls to the outside. They also have patio capacity. I have not seen their set-up in person.

Another restaurant down the shore received some complaints as well, but was in compliance because they had at least two walls open. A place like Harvest Moon in New Brunswick can't open indoor because they are only able to open the one wall facing George Street. They have been doing outdoor though. https://www.app.com/story/entertain...cholas-barrel-roost-indoor-dining/5632564002/

hilarious-memes-eating-too-much-pics-pictures-images-photos-mojly-5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jm0513
Excellent news. No longer have register on-line at Midnight trying to get the only spot available at my Y fitness center.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT