ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 10/5-10/7 Thurs-Sat

UL converts the INT to a TD. Nice drive and good calls by Brohm …liked some of that option usage. 7-0 UL

UGA another TD, oh well guess UK still not up to that level..21-0

Michigan up 10-0 on Minn

ASU up 14-7 on Colorado…imo ASU an important one for Colorado if they want to get to 6 wins

Last edited:
Can't belive the season is half over today.
No other season seems to pass as fast as football

Miami finally finds the endzone 10-0

Looks like they have glow in the dark numbers on their unis haha

I’d take them over these ISU unis though

Big face mask penalty keeps UL drive going on 3rd and long

GT TD closes it to 10-7

4th and 11 on their own 35 and ND is going for it? UL call timeout. Thats crazy call by Freeman imo whether they get it or not

It wasn’t phantom face mask at all #8 pulled down the face mask and head of the UL OL

They showed it on replay

The facemask was real just like the interference. The refs are saying "come on boys, we have a brand to protect here and we're running out of time".

If UL scores a TD or possibly anything on this drive then ND will have to go for risky calls like that the rest of the game but didn’t think they needed to do it right then and there with so much time left

Reactions: RUTGERS95
If UL scores a TD or possibly anything on this drive then ND will have to go for risky calls like that the rest of the game but didn’t think they needed to do it right then and there with so much time left
really don't get that call unless you have less faith in your defense. that will be questioned a lot this year

Reactions: rutgersguy1
I don't think that I guy can be more biased in announcing as the play by play guy for Notre Dame.
If I hear him say one more time that "ND is fighting for their college football playoff lives" I'm going to toss my lap top

Reactions: RUTGERS95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT