ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 10/5-10/7 Thurs-Sat

I don't think that I guy can be more biased in announcing as the play by play guy for Notre Dame.
If I hear him say one more time that "ND is fighting for their college football playoff lives" I'm going to toss my lap top
it's ridiculous! everything has a nd spin with him

GT up 17-10, VD stopping that INT from turning into a pick 6 could be big for Miami.

If you saw the replay and still believe that I'd suggest seeing an optometrist.
I’m guessing he must’ve missed the replay and was paying attention to where the ball carrier was and not away from the ball where the facemask happened

Miami has out gained GT 420 to 168 yards but in a tie game at 17…3 TOs making a difference

Fresno down 5 will get the ball back with 1:51 left at Wyoming…trying to stay undefeated

Wyoming doinks a FG

Teams still love to beat ND
When nobody cares is when ND will be ordinary
Yea they’re one of those love them or hate them teams. I know a bunch on this board hate them.

I just like upsets and underdogs winning so that’s why I rooted for UL.

Reactions: ashokan
Wyoming DL deflects a Fresno pass and makes the INT himself which seals the win. Both teams go to 5-1

Miami fumbled running the ball with less than a minute left and probably should just be taking knees. They may get lucky because the RBs elbow might be down before the ball came out.

Arizona in the redzone threatening for more points…and they just scored. Their starting qb is out too lol. 17-0 Arizona and they’re playing at USC…11 plays 92yds

Arizona jumps out to quick lead up 10-0 and driving on USC again.

and there it is TD again for Arizona 17-0, 92 yd. drive.

USC defense is complete crap.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
They didn’t overturn that Miami fumble so GT still had a small chance for a tying FG

Former Fox Sports prez and Oregon alum would know about Cristobal’s foibles lol

One more shot, maybe two, for USC to try and get a TD and if not go for the FG before the half…still have two timeouts

Oh man that play took quite awhile but they come up with the TD with 2secs left in the half…might get reviewed…not sure it can be overturned from the angles they’ve shown

17-14 Arizona at half

Last edited:
USC stadium always looks so dark at night - can hardly see people in the upper rows.
Caleb Williams has an amazing arm - he just flicks passes 40 yds with his wrist

Wow - Caleb williams scores on a broken sneak with guys drapped over him.
I was 100% sure he would be down.
Dude is just a playmaker

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT