ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/12-9/14 Thurs-Sat

Damn! UK giving Georgia all they can handle
I’m not gonna get my hopes up on that one til late in the 4th.

It still won’t kill UGA’s playoff chances but still would like to see an upset.

Wondering if FGs instead of TDs will be enough against UGA.

Anyone notice a lot of suspicious calls in LSU-Gamecocks game and now in the Georgia-Kentucky game?

The INT-TD for Kentucky ruled an incomplete pass by Georgia.. overruled on-field call without any definitive video.. that was bad. If anything video showed the receiver caught it and threw it in the air when he rolled over.. you know, during retaining possession to the ground.. receiver had his hands under the ball teh whole time. I just know if he popped it up to himself it would have been a complete on the field AND in review.

Likewise several calls in LSU's favor screwed South Carolina.

Suspicious stuff.

Reactions: redking
Maryland goes up on Virginia 20-13 early 4th. Maryland just throws and throws some more no matter who the QB is.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
From Cignetti during B10 media days on starting their B10 season in the Rose Bowl. Another big time winning coach from the lower levels coming looking like he’s going to improve the situation.

His quote:

” “We’re just going to an old stadium to kick somebody’s (butt),” Cignetti said. “When I say that, that’s not directed toward UCLA. That’s the objective every week. Look, I know that 1967, we were there and we haven’t been there since and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. We’re not going out on a cruise or for a tour. We’re going out to play a football game. We got a job to do.”

UGA comes out with a throw rather than a run…big play there…nice not being so overly conservative

As opposed to UK but the conservative nature got them here too so can’t say too much about it.

TCU going for a 57yd FGA after the incompletion

It’s no good UCF completes the comeback

35-34

Any other team with this performance would drop out of the #1 spot except an SEC team. They’ll probably gain in votes. Same with #6 Missouri they should not be ranked that high.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT