ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/28-9/30 Thurs-Sat

Uh oh Leonard hurt…hopefully not too badly for Duke’s sake the rest of the year. Would suck to lose and then lose Leonard too

Fun game but lousy end lol….no big upsets for the day…too bad

Tenn beats USCe 41-20
WVU TCU locked at 21

Reactions: koleszar
I‘ll take it.
Yes, take what you get.
Phil Jurkovec is so bad. I can’t believe this guy was getting NFL hype heading into our opener against BC last year.
And the Va Tech QB who played against RU is turning into a fine college QB. Huge miss by their offensive staff to not name him starter at beginning of season, but they found their QB now.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
Sanders is a quality QB. That doesn't mean the rest of the team is at that level.
They’re not. They have like a handful of good players like both Sanders, Hunter and Edwards. That freshman Miller might be showing something too. They don’t have enough “dogs” yet.

The USC game started worse than I expected for Colorado but ended up being better than I expected for Colorado. I thought a 2-3 score comfortable USC win but nothing like against Oregon.

Their defense played much better in the second half against USC. Decent showing without two of their better playmakers. Sanders needs to make quicker decisions of where to throw or if he’s going to take off and run, especially with their weak OL. They have a real shot at 6 wins but we’ll see if they can do it or not.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I don’t know if that will be much an improvement. IMO IU and MSU should be wins.

Last edited:
Not ranking Maryland is criminal.
UMD at Ohio State next week. If Ohio State comes out sleepwalking it will wind up a 35-34 kinda game. Maryland can score the football and their D isn’t bad at all (assuming unlike ND they manage to keep 11 defenders on the field).

If I read this correctly should the NCAA change the transfer rules at their Council meeting this week we could see WR Brantley on the field this weekend ?????
They’re just looking to shorten the windows the portal is open. Most entries into the portal happen in the first five days so they don’t have to be open so long.

Complaint is there’s not enough time from the season to portal to signing day for coaches to figure out who is actually on or off their rosters. So to go give a little breathing room for coaches to figure things out, they’re looking to shorten the window opening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT