ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pre-SHU game interactive light show

"when we were dating I ran out of things to do with her so I took her to a Rutgers Football game. I created a monster".........MrScrew
My Ex-wife never wanted to go to a Rutgers sport event with me. That was my Ex-wife.
My wife goes to most of the basketball games and used to go with me to football until
I gave up my tickets. Life is good,

1500x500

Reactions: Jm0513
Light show before, Schiano at halftime... let’s hope the team outshines the ancillary hype tomorrow.

the devil in me said enter row 1 sec 100 to mess with it... (didn't)

Since they put a towel on every seat the should have just printed this app. on the bottom or back of the towels. or better yet put a piece of paper or ribbon with the instructions to do it...

the devil in me said enter row 1 sec 100 to mess with it... (didn't)

Since they put a towel on every seat the should have just printed this app. on the bottom or back of the towels. or better yet put a piece of paper or ribbon with the instructions to do it...

There will be instructions at every seat

There was about 40% participation per someone in marketing. The areas that had greater participation looked cool
Neither mine nor my wife's worked--that's on the App, or on Rutgers.

Had nothing to do with participation....so many people had phones out that just said "waiting..."

Whatever though...it was a great day.
Yep--it was a nice try to do something different, but sometimes the best laid plans go awry. Did not dampen the spirits of the crowd--the basketball team lit up the RAC for us.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Neither mine nor my wife's worked--that's on the App, or on Rutgers.

Yep--it was a nice try to do something different, but sometimes the best laid plans go awry. Did not dampen the spirits of the crowd--the basketball team lit up the RAC for us.
What cell network were you on?

Verizon. One of us has an I-phone, the other Android. Mine was showing a message that there were no events scheduled, up until a few minutes before the intros and then it activated, but the flash did not work.

So your phone was working for data but the app was the problem

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT