ADVERTISEMENT

OT: "Telemarketers" On HBO

Armor and Sword

All Conference
Oct 18, 2007
Thought I'd post this in the TV show thread but since this is local, it probably deserves its own thread. The first episode was on last night. Spent sometime rewinding the DVR figuring out what was were in NB. Was CDG was located between Jersey Avenue and the NE Corridor? Anyway, absolutely worth watching, You might even know someone featured in this doc.

Thought I'd post this in the TV show thread but since this is local, it probably deserves its own thread. The first episode was on last night. Spent sometime rewinding the DVR figuring out what was were in NB. Was CDG was located between Jersey Avenue and the NE Corridor? Anyway, absolutely worth watching, You might even know someone featured in this doc.
Are they shown on this show ?
CDG was on George street for a while in the 90s. Kinda across the street from tumulty’s .

Are they shown on this show ?
CDG was on George street for a while in the 90s. Kinda across the street from tumulty’s .
I think there is a clip or mention of Tumulty's either in the doc or some news story about the documentary that I read, but the one guy who did this documentary (Lipman) started working for CDG in the 2000s.

I think there is a clip or mention of Tumulty's either in the doc or some news story about the documentary that I read, but the one guy who did this documentary (Lipman) started working for CDG in the 2000s.
Phil Ivey the poker guy is a famous CDG alum

Sam Lipman-Stern, an HP guy a few years my senior. Pretty sure a few kids worked here while I was in HS as well.

Haven't been able to yet, but definitely plan on watching.

Reactions: Plum Street
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT